Creative Writing. (1 Viewer)

cameronbond

HSC
I'm also stuck a bit. I've been doing random paragraphs for a good starting story. It's mainly just descriptive so there's no plot or anything involved as such. Here's what i have:

Her surreptitious smile was only enhanced by her timorous gaze, as the sea whipped at her flowing, golden locks. Her eyes juxatposed elegantly to her milky white skin, blened quite easily with the deep blue ocean. The sun bounces off the water, making it look like diamonds strewn across a blue blanket.

If anybody wants, i would gladly attach my trial cretive writing, which i recieved a 11/15 in, yet i have tweaked it since then.

trento654

HSC
i didn't even do the creative writing section in my trials, fuck it

fuck the HSC its fucking stupid, fuck uni, fuck uais well thats what i think considering i've got the shittest scaling subjects and i'm not doing that great in any of em ahh well

you guys need 2 be like me just say fuck it and go 2 tafe, get a diploma in something nice, do a bunch of job, pick up skills wherever u can get em then aply for uni, hsc just a massive headace that can be relived by not give a fuck

danz90

HSC
cameronbond said:
If anybody wants, i would gladly attach my trial cretive writing, which i recieved a 11/15 in, yet i have tweaked it since then.
that would be awesome if you could post it up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)