!!!!!!!!creative Writing!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutay

University
HSC
Goodevening everyone.... i have been studing for english and i am constantly having problems in doing section 2 of the AOS paper.... for example what i think i should do, is inccorrect ! so i was wondering if anyone could maybe send me there creative writing pieces.. to get the idea of what to do. i have looked at the guide by anti. (it helps) but still need some guidance. wondering if anyone can thankyou.. kutay

Kutay

University
HSC
well no i dont want to memorise someone else's..... i want them to aid me in starting one... and yeh first need to make a skelton one then i will mould to other text types... but first need to get an idea.. which i have problems with

HSC
Argonaut said:
The 'scaffolding' of someone else's piece won't do you any good, especialyl if it's a piece that's not up to scratch. You really should ask your teacher for help, especially if you want help with scaffolds (which is like year 7 or 8 stuff). Asking for someone else's works won't help you or get you anywhere.
Ur a fucken dickhead, stop be a selfish pig and give him a creative writing piece. The shit u give him will be a good indicator of what not to do in the HSC. Stop giving shit advice too

HSC
Argonaut said:
What good would it do? I don't know what question he's going to get. What if I give him our Trial paper which was a speech, and he's asked for a short story? Or 'the shit' I did for HSC which I'm told will get included in the Standards Package as a Band 5/6 answer?
Go put on the panites ur mum laid out for u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)