Creative Writting stories (1 Viewer)

Melissy

HSC
hello, like some unfortunate people in life i do not have a creative mind. My teacher has adviced me to read other peoples and in general creative stories to help me be more creative. can any one share some physical journey creatice stories please?

ryu hayobusa

HSC
hmm i think i have enough creativity.. just that coz im foreign.. my vocabulary and grammar... and well how i express my ideas is limited so.. yeh.

well its probly good to write about something you (really) like.. much easier to remember hehe.

dessy89

HSC
yeah im havin the same trouble i cant think of a thing and the only thing that pops into my head is journeys and nothing else

Lazo

HSC
My advice,
look through the resources other people posted up on here
you're bound to get some ideas from there
;)

Sebbel

HSC
Maybe ask some friends in the year above you? and i dunno if you've looked through past papers, but sometimes having a predetermined story might not work at all, one of the really recent questions gave you a first sentance, about some old man and a lock pick, i couldn't incorporate my current idea into that at all. Speaking of current ideas, does anyone know anything about the restrictions on our creatives? Would it be fine for me to write about an acid trip? or would i get marked down?

idkidkidkidkidk

HSC
My teacher always said 'If the story comes into your mind straight away its probably a predictable storyline that 1000 other people will think up'

she told us to think it over and see if we could get any more out of the question... I guess too many stories about boy meets girl, they fall in love, get married and live happily eve after could get a little boring for the markers :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)