creative !!!! (1 Viewer)

chocomania

HSC
i need a concept, an idea that i can easily adapt to present all these three ideas. They will choose any one during the test:

1) "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
2) "Every hourney is a journey is a journey to the interior"
3) "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

the first two can be more easily adapted to each other i thought, but the third is a whole different concept!! does anyone have any ideas???
:confused:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i didnt do imag journeys (yay for bludgey standard), but the first thing that comes to mind for #3 is the road not taken (frost). but going along with the theme of walking and going away from the beaten track, let your imagination take a walk outside the box (literally or metaphorically).

not sure if that helped at all or not, but as i said, i have no idea how imag journeys work. briefly explain one and i might be able to give you some more realistic idea..or have fun finding your creative streak.

chocomania

HSC
imaginative journeys are journeys of the mind, they take the person into a state of dillusion and creates an escapism from reality. It is only limited by the person's own ability to suspend disbelief and imagine the unreal.
hope that helpd with the explanation... :)

i thought of a simple concept for the first two, 'high socio- economic person takes a bus to travel from the heart of the city to the rural countyr side. Through his journey he meets and observes many people and their lives. Via that, he undergoes a sea change, stepping down from his egoism and understanding the problems in other people's lives. (it's not exactly imaginative)

i can incorporate that to the first 2 points but not to the third. any ideas?
or any other ideas for story????

btw dosnt HAVE to be imaginative journy, can by inner.!!! but prefer imaginative.. :uhhuh:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
you can adapt that concept to #3 - tree changes (moving to the country) are physically going off the beaten track. and the character can do some 'alternate' things, eg. organic farming, small farm, mud brick house, etc.

nmbanana

HSC
Don't really worry about the plot, just focuss on the actual writing. do it real safisticated like :) .
Take me for example i'm doing it on sheep, and the little sheeps journey to become a better part of the herd.
And with the last quote, the journey on a new path, i don't know in the middle somewhere say that your character was embarking on a long strenuous journey which no man had ever done before or something like that.

BTW guess who this is :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)