• Got a question on how to use our new website? Check out our user guide here!

Credit transfer from Mq to USyd comm/law (1 Viewer)

gizdonk2

HSC
My credit transfer application only gave me credit for Foundations of law and Principles of management as the USyd law foundations unit and the second as an elective unit.

Should I appeal the rejection of contracts, criminal justice, law lawyers and society, accounting and society, and Finance 1A? This means another year at uni :/

What are some grounds for appeal or other options?

LightOfTheSeven

HSC
Yes, you should campaign. Like Zoinked said, you have nothing to lose in trying.

'Strengthen' up your application by referencing textbooks, assessments, etc. Get the unit guides. Make it clear that 3 credit points at Macquarie is the exact same as 6 credit points at Usyd. Do you remember how many hours was dedicated to doing each unit? What lectures / tutorials you had to attend?

Tbh, whilst I understand universities are allowed to use their own discretion, I don't think your hard work in those units should go to waste.

gizdonk2

HSC
Well submitting the unit guide was part of the original application, which lists the textbooks, addessmemts and lectures/tutorials. Do you have any other advice?

theboo

HSC
hi i just wanted to ask what was your WAM or entry requirement if you dont mind? i wanna transfer and need some advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)