credit transfers (1 Viewer)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
the uac told me that they have posted the subjects that i have received
credit for . but the prerequisites still havent been waived yet.... so my enrolment still has 1st year stuff innit.

for the people transferring- have you got your 1st year subjects waived yet?

thanks

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Its gonna take them 2 weeks to process my credits and currently on MyUNSW they wont let me enrol into second year subjects either (althought 3/4 will be first year subs for me anyways).

IF you do not get them waived in time (mine will be done once Uni starts), make sure you note the lecturers and ask them when the tutorial/lecture times are so that you can still go to them and then enrol afterwards before the census date (does UNSW have one?) for enrolling/dropping units.

ace

is retired
HSC
bscienceboi said:
Its gonna take them 2 weeks to process my credits and currently on MyUNSW they wont let me enrol into second year subjects either (althought 3/4 will be first year subs for me anyways).

IF you do not get them waived in time (mine will be done once Uni starts), make sure you note the lecturers and ask them when the tutorial/lecture times are so that you can still go to them and then enrol afterwards before the census date (does UNSW have one?) for enrolling/dropping units.
UNSW CENSUS DATE FOR SEMESTER 1 2006: FRIDAY MARCH 31

HSC
I got my units all transferred, except i think the reason that i got the arts ones done so quickly was because i went directly to the faculty and forced them to fill out the form before I gave it to the Student Centre. Then again, the guy who filled it out put down the wrong code for one of them so I have the wrong number of cp transferred atm. But for some odd reason, it didn't effect my enrollment into 2nd year subjects, partly because I think it thought the law units were art units, so myUNSW got tricked...that, or I just needed 36cp of any units to enrol into 2nd year arts subjects. but I have a horrible timetable still. :(

prosaic

HSC
how long did it take you to get the exemptions, Mr Eazy and CharlieCharlie?

I am still in "matriculation" on that MyUNSW thing.

I swear the UNSW system is so much more screwed up than UTS - and they also need some ppl on those enquiry lines who know what they are talking about, argh!

Anyway, point is, how long for cp approval (sent mine out last thurs)?

sarevok

HSC
prosaic said:
Anyway, point is, how long for cp approval (sent mine out last thurs)?
it takes about two weeks (this is how long it took mine, anyway)

the application form did say to send it out before the 27th of jan otherwise it may not be processed in time for sem 1

HSC
prosaic said:
how long did it take you to get the exemptions, Mr Eazy and CharlieCharlie?

I am still in "matriculation" on that MyUNSW thing.
It took me about a week for the law ones and about two days for the arts ones- but like I said, I did my arts one myself personally, even if the stupid guy wrote down the wrong code. So really, mine hasnt finished completely.

But I handed mine in on the Wed before the 27th...so the 25th, a bit before the due date.

I'm still in matriculation mode too!

sarevok

HSC
the matriculation thing has nothing to do with your credit transfers though :confused:

it'll be there until you pay your fees

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)