• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

creepy teachers! (1 Viewer)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Thinking a student has left her books behind and giving them to her is. Dipping his finger in a coffee proves he's socially awkward and strange, not that he has a "thing" for a student.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
Thinking a student has left her books behind and giving them to her is. Dipping his finger in a coffee proves he's socially awkward and strange, not that he has a "thing" for a student.
I completely agree. OP, you might be reading far too much into his actions.

We have a teacher who nobody treats nicely at all, even some of the other teachers think she's strange and weird because she looks different and gets a little overreactive at times over niggly things. I mean, who can blame her for being paranoid especially when she comes to work only to be given crap everyday?

That same teacher will go out of her way to find extra notes for you, read the textbook in an effort to explain it in simpler terms to you even if she is a casual.

These teachers deserve a chance, instead of being branded as creepy or sleazy straight out.

But y'know. Whatever, do what you like.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
m0ofin said:

We have a teacher who nobody treats nicely at all, even some of the other teachers think she's strange and weird because she looks different and gets a little overreactive at times over niggly things. I mean, who can blame her for being paranoid especially when she comes to work only to be given crap everyday?

That same teacher will go out of her way to find extra notes for you, read the textbook in an effort to explain it in simpler terms to you even if she is a casual.

These teachers deserve a chance, instead of being branded as creepy or sleazy straight out.

oh i agree with ya.
point well made.

amyg238

HSC
Yeah, there's this teacher at my school:

Computers teacher, biggest nerd, plays this dragon game during lunch times, wears a wizard robe thing every casual clothes day. Anyway, everyone thinks hes a freak.

I'm kind of ashamed to say I did too, well, until I decided to talk to him one day and realised he's actually a really nice guy. And funny.

So yeah, the point is, appearances can be decieving.
Then again...he looks like a nerd and he is a nerd. oh well.

caseylee

HSC
Jachie said:
Your teacher doesn't sound sleazy or creepy, he sounds nice. He thought he was doing you a favour. Really, we should have more teachers like that in our schools.
no, hes just wored... u can have him

caseylee

HSC
Jachie said:
Your teacher doesn't sound sleazy or creepy, he sounds nice. He thought he was doing you a favour. Really, we should have more teachers like that in our schools.
no, hes just wired... u can have him

caseylee

HSC
jirwin said:
We have a coffee machine/hot chocolate/whatever, in the Canteen... $1.50 i think, i've never had one lol and we can also make our own tea, coffee and hot chocolate for about 50c in the study centre.... the study centre is also very good for making up noodle cups in winter using the kettle for boiling water :p
yeah same but our coffee costs 1 90 lol

Last edited:

caseylee

HSC
Jachie said:
just drop iy dude you dont get it
lol the thing is he asked me before i left the room if it was mine aswell!

caseylee

HSC
m0ofin said:

i will agree with u there, i watch ppl give teachers crap everyday and i wish they wld pay them a bit more respect, but this teacher im talking about does have somethin wired goin on, i stick up 4 him tho!
and i would know sleezy when i see it cuz me and my sis were harrassed as kids but i wont get into that.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
We dont have that in our school, not even for the teachers.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
amyg238 said:
Yeah, there's this teacher at my school:

Computers teacher, biggest nerd, plays this dragon game during lunch times, wears a wizard robe thing every casual clothes day. Anyway, everyone thinks hes a freak.

I'm kind of ashamed to say I did too, well, until I decided to talk to him one day and realised he's actually a really nice guy. And funny.

So yeah, the point is, appearances can be decieving.
Then again...he looks like a nerd and he is a nerd. oh well.
nerds are the win. Some of the best teachers I have ever had were complete nerds and the worst were just shit.

HSC
TessaVance89 said:
At my school we have a perv, I wont tell his name but those of us from Singleton High will know whom i refer to. He looks down girls tops and up skirts!
OMG, go complain and flick shit in that bastard's eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)