Cricket Season 2007/2008 (1 Viewer)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
A High Way Man said:
fuck u cunt
yea, that's the attitude mate, lose a game which you were supposed to be good at and at aggressive at the fans.

pretty comprehensive win for the aussies. won the game in the first 10 overs. pup was extraordinary, certainly wouldn't mind him being the vc at this rate.

anyway, shouldn't read too much into it. the real thing starts on sunday, hopefully then we will rape india.

williamc

HSC
Didn't even watch aussies bat.

Fucken India are soo sk. Worst game of cricket, if you can call it that, that i have ever half watched.

The crowd were awesome.

And can someone please tell me why rogue traders always play at big sporting events. They are fucking terrible. No sporting fan would like them? I stopped watching after they came on.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Wished the aussies batted first so that I could have seen some better batting.

Hoping for India to come out and provide a contest on Sunday.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Sorry, I may be asking a stupid question, but what's with the random names on the back of the Australian players' shirts? eg. 'Pup'

blue_chameleon

HSC
Aplus said:
Sorry, I may be asking a stupid question, but what's with the random names on the back of the Australian players' shirts? eg. 'Pup'
Its Cricket Australia marketing T20 matches as fun.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Aplus said:
It's their nicknames.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
A High Way Man said:
alright, here's a chance for you to come up with an explanation why india has lost without being a sore loser, and stop using the word 'fuck', which seems to dominate your vocab. go on, why has the world champ got thrashed? i am keen to learn as well.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
wuddie said:
alright, here's a chance for you to come up with an explanation why india has lost without being a sore loser, and stop using the word 'fuck', which seems to dominate your vocab. go on, why has the world champ got thrashed? i am keen to learn as well.
cuz

williamc

HSC
A High Way Man said:
Cuz they are fucking terribad.

WTF with their batting lineup??

None of them even looked like professional cricketers. Quite different to their test team batting lineup.

blue_chameleon

HSC
williamc said:
Quite different to their test team batting lineup.
Thats it right there. That is what lost them the game. Also batting first didnt help them...we didnt even get to see the aussies bat!

Write this one off guys. I think the one-dayers starting tomorrow will be different (meaning I dont see India being thrashed so badly for a start).

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
their batting line up is good. they won the 20/20. its just that they had no practice (they stayed in adelaide up till the harbhajan decision), lost their nerve (continually going for the big shots) and lacked yuvraj. its a pity because i was looking forward to this game. i hope sreeshanth does well (man, that guy looks like a monkey more than anyone)

i think pathan could be a great allrounder if he gets more opportunity - he strikes me as quite an old-school sportsman

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Thats it right there. That is what lost them the game. Also batting first didnt help them...we didnt even get to see the aussies bat!

Write this one off guys. I think the one-dayers starting tomorrow will be different (meaning I dont see India being thrashed so badly for a start).
Of course. One random T20 result doesn't mean much. What other country is coming over, coz it is a tri-series aint it?

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
sri lanka. india and sl are ranked 4th and 6th respectively, it will be good to see how they go against aust in the one dayers.

apparently sth africa is a close 2nd from aust , and if the aussies don't make the finals in this series, we risk the no.1 spot. so i say bring on sth africa and let's widen that gap again.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
They were upholding the heroic Australian tradition of standing by a mate who had been wronged. It's a pity our leaders didn't join them.

Lol, groupthink.

Far out, yet another middle-order collapse. I still applaud India for putting out a side which is on average 10 years younger than the Australian team

EDIT: Yes, what a truly 'Strayan tradition. I mean, you never saw those bloody Indians standing by one of their own!

Last edited:

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
HAHAHAHA, India is 6/128, man don't even they embarass themselves but all the supporters aswell. Why the fuck are they sending in the new players, eg: Tiwari, the faggot got out for 1 by Lee.

It doesn't matter if Australia loose, because their quality of cricket is so high, thats why they are the best in the world. If India wins a single match, its like they are on top of the moon and stop trying for the rest of the season.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
what a shame, rained out the game. this is the second time the rain has costed the aussies a win this summer, first one being the 2nd game vs the kiwis at scg, they were stranded with 3/20 odd. now the rain has came in at 6/130 or so and completely turned the game around. not that i am complaining about the rain - which is an element of nature, but i reckon sides should be able to come back the next day to finish off the game.

i applaud india for going in with the young blokes. they may lose a few games now, but they will win them the big games down the track - hopefully. when sharma and sreesanth came back after the rain stop, the ball swung like hell! i couldn't have swung it better even with one of those kfc taped balls.

williamc

HSC
wuddie said:
what a shame, rained out the game. this is the second time the rain has costed the aussies a win this summer, first one being the 2nd game vs the kiwis at scg, they were stranded with 3/20 odd. now the rain has came in at 6/130 or so and completely turned the game around. not that i am complaining about the rain - which is an element of nature, but i reckon sides should be able to come back the next day to finish off the game.

i applaud india for going in with the young blokes. they may lose a few games now, but they will win them the big games down the track - hopefully. when sharma and sreesanth came back after the rain stop, the ball swung like hell! i couldn't have swung it better even with one of those kfc taped balls.
ROFL the rain was like God giving India a handicap.

Punter has been soo unlucky this summer. He has copped some beauties, and has unfortunately been good enough to nick them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)