cricket sucks! (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by dark_angel
pffffft. Cricket sucks ok. The only thing good about it is when someone gets hit in the head (except when its u). I should know i've been a goddamn captain for 2 years. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH thats right i'm the captain of my schools cricket team and i happen to hate cricket.

oh yeah and someone getting hit in the nuts is funny as well

Relatively speaking that is :p
hahaha yeh the falcons are always great to watch... ne 1 seen the austar commercial?

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
hahaha yeh the falcons are always great to watch... ne 1 seen the austar commercial?
nup........what happens in it....

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
have not seen it, but the foxtel ones r good for a laugh ...

V-String

Cricket Rules! I went to watch it in the Summer... 3 times in about 6 days... I stupidly wore a visor and my scalp got burnt from sitting in the sun all friggin day. It killed. Got a good tan though.

Yeh we saw Steve Waugh (the last test match). Got some pretty good photos too. And we were sittin near this bunch of yobo drunks. It was like 11am and they were already drunk. it was soo funny.. they were sledging the Indian team, but kinda slack too. Eg "Hey you! What have you done today? NOTHIN! What are you good for? NOTHIN!" and of course the Indian accents...

Anyways... Gilchrist is my fave player. He's such a cutie! There's something i don't like about Ponting.. I know he's a good cpatain, player, etc...

How bout new guy Shaun Tait? U girls who dont like the cricket... I think he's a pretty good damn reason to start!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
...cricket is a game hard work...and no matter people say is physically and mentally draining...ultimate test of both these things
thats so true- i mean staying in the middle of the sun for 5 days during summer can b very draining!!

Rahul

Dead Member
i've been hit in the head before in a proper match...stupid asian bowler :chainsaw:

but we ended up winning the match, bowled them out for 37 and 6/7 down for 20-odd, within 30 overs for both. :p

havent played cricket in yonks!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
i think playing days are over...

i hey day was back in u14 and 15s

where 100s came often...

Asqy retires from the game

stats !

100s 7 (3 A grade, 3 juniors, one rep)

50s 28 (5 of them were grade 50s)

BB 5/4 (juniors :p)

Top score 128

5 years in rep shield teams

3 years sydney grade comp for ND Rangers...
woah that seems impressive man- why don't u keep playing? :D

Originally posted by Rahul
i've been hit in the head before in a proper match...stupid asian bowler :chainsaw:...
LoL- in my school it was the other way around- a paki guy was balling his fast off spinners, and this asian kid (who was crossing the pitch) got hit on the head- it was a direct hit and the ball hadn't even bounced yet!! luckily he survived. :lol:

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
LoL- in my school it was the other way around- a paki guy was balling his fast off spinners, and this asian kid (who was crossing the pitch) got hit on the head- it was a direct hit and the ball hadn't even bounced yet!! luckily he survived. :lol:
daz some funnay shite....... da only person i actually kno to be hit in the head was my bro but he was playing lyk softball or sumthin in primary school and just really unco for not being able to stop it hittin his head...... it also reminds me of the world cup match between sri lanka and west indies...... any1 else rememba it?

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
in dat match, west indies was chasing sl's score and it was going well until sarwan got hit in da head and go to hospital... so he goes to hospital and den comes back!!!.... talk about determination... anyway he came bak and started wackin da crap out of the bowling attack...but fell short anyway so sl still won :uhhuh:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by ZeGoat
in dat match, west indies was chasing sl's score and it was going well until sarwan got hit in da head and go to hospital... so he goes to hospital and den comes back!!!.... talk about determination... anyway he came bak and started wackin da crap out of the bowling attack...but fell short anyway so sl still won :uhhuh:
ROFL!! its no suprise the sawan guy wanted to take revenge on. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)