Crime 15 mark predictions? (1 Viewer)

kaelsjike

HSC
Since I can't find a thread about predictions for the crime essay, what do you think it will be this year?
I think it'll be on international crime or young offenders.

ZackXXT

HSC
I agree.

Literally 5 minutes before I clicked on this post; I was making my predictions...

(I predicted the questions of both my modules for Modern History and One Module and Core); Legal Studies..... is a bit different to history in making, 'calculated' predictions.... they can draw from a much wider pool to construct questions... Crime is not that content intensive, prepare for all)

Rockmelt

HSC
Do you guys have any justification for your prediction?

I only ask, because the last few years the 15 marker has been pulled from the "Themes and Challenges".

kaelsjike

HSC
Do you guys have any justification for your prediction?

I only ask, because the last few years the 15 marker has been pulled from the "Themes and Challenges".
Only because I haven't seen them ask international crime or young offenders before. I mean it can still be related to the criminal investigation and trial process.

Rockmelt

HSC
What would be a likely Young Offenders question?

Evaluate the effectiveness of the law in achieving justice in relation to Young Offenders?

Or would they specify a part of the CJS/CIP to evaluate?

kaelsjike

HSC
What would be a likely Young Offenders question?

Evaluate the effectiveness of the law in achieving justice in relation to Young Offenders?

Or would they specify a part of the CJS/CIP to evaluate?

I think it will be evaluate the effectiveness of the law in achieving justice
but now when i think of it, they've kinda circled around the CIP and CJS not for young offenders.... :/

Rockmelt

HSC
Huh? So you're leaning towards CIP/CJS instead of Young Offenders now?

When breaking down the themes and challenges, they haven't dealt with -issues of compliance/noncompliance, -law reform in CJS, or -law reflecting moral standards, in the last few years.

I was thinking something more towards those.

Rockmelt

HSC
But I can see how they would flag Young Offenders in any of those based questions, just not International Criminal Law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)