criminology (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
he everyone, i was curious on what jobs are available after completing this degree and also what are the oppurtunities and prospects like. i would also like to know what is this degree like
thankss

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Fuck all for criminology, unless you do something like psych as well. At most you'll get a job putting up with little shits in Juvenille Detention, or maybe you can go be a cop and rise the ranks quickly

me182

HSC
i feel that criminology sounds like the crime unit in yr12 legal studies, can anyone tell me if this is the case?

HSC
he everyone, i was curious on what jobs are available after completing this degree and also what are the oppurtunities and prospects like. i would also like to know what is this degree like
thankss
Study and career opportunities in criminology

i feel that criminology sounds like the crime unit in yr12 legal studies, can anyone tell me if this is the case?
UNSW Handbook Course - Introduction to Criminal Justice - CRIM1011
UNSW Handbook Course - Introduction to Criminology - CRIM1010
sure looks like it

phrred

HSC
can any arts students do crim?
It says on the handbook that that info is the plan commencing 2009. What about people who started arts before then?

me182

HSC

to answer my 8 month younger self, crim is pretty much nothing like legal studies.

HSC
im thinking of taking criminology under arts because i want to major in psych.
dont plan on using it when i finish to get a job or whatever but i enjoy that sort of stuff so i think it'd be worthwhile :)

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Fuck all for criminology, unless you do something like psych as well. At most you'll get a job putting up with little shits in Juvenille Detention, or maybe you can go be a cop and rise the ranks quickly
HA!

I was going to post this exact thing and then I was like wow I already did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)