• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

zeek

HSC
no i don't support the actions of what those lebs did (bashing the life gaurds). I too would like to bash who ever ganged up on the life gaurds even though i am Lebanese because it blackens my/my families/and the Lebanese community's name.
Shit cunts like Joe Bloe on the other hand deserved to be ganged up on by lebo's and get the shit kicked out of them.

'Sif im gonna let every member here bad mouth lebos without bad mouthing aussies

Last edited by a moderator:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hApPy1 said:
Have u been watching the news lately? ...cant say i feel any safer walking past "aussie's" either....haha, aussie- the word has been used so much i feel lame using it myself...

ive been watching the news and if your talkign about how wild the aussies were at cronulla today its because they were pissed off at the lebos.

i feel safe walking past aussies most of the time because, GENERALLY, they are more laid-back and if you don't look for trouble they won't give you it.

GENERALLY, lebo teens are the opposite, you don't look for trouble, they still give you it.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Exactly what hiphop said, i respect people that only start shit if they are forced too, lebs/abo's attack for no reason.

iwannarock

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

dey took ourrrrrrrrr jeaoooooooobs

deeeeeeeey took our jeeeeeeeeeeeoaubs.

shit that post made me laugh out loud. ah south park is hilarious.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
scary shit.. :(

there is noway that anything good can come from this..

iwannarock

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
ive been watching the news and if your talkign about how wild the aussies were at cronulla today its because they were pissed off at the lebos.

i feel safe walking past aussies most of the time because, GENERALLY, they are more laid-back and if you don't look for trouble they won't give you it.

GENERALLY, lebo teens are the opposite, you don't look for trouble, they still give you it.
exactly. i've seen people so much as look at a group of lebs, and the lebs have responded with a "what the fuck you looking at cunt?".............the other people usually respond with "nothing".........the lebs move in....they get in their face...a fight usually insues. this is not only with lebs, but persians and italians sometimes too.

and to all of those people saying "wah wah wah stop stereotyping wogs etc" you people while acting with good intentions are ignorant. stop trying so hard to be anti-racist and see the bloody truth.

like i said in a previous post, i'd say around 80% of the male wog/leb/middle eastern youth (16-23) population living in sydney are troublemakers. i'm half iranian, i know because i see it all the time. the few lebanese people on this board even agreed with my earlier post.

call me racist or whatever but i stand by what i say. i hate most wogs/lebs etc.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I think the Aussie Cronulla residents can be officially proclaimed as the new breed of Lebs or Neo-Lebs as I like to call it.

The funniest thing is that guy on the news "Bashing people is un-Australian" and within seconds, I could have sworn it was him jumping on that car.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

iwannarock

HSC
http://www.australian-news.com.au/The rise of Middle Eastern crime in Australia.pdf

thats a good read that written by the policeman.

nothing too suprising though. it only confirmed my suspicions.

its only gonna get worse people. just wait for the backlash by lebs. there'll be tonnes of random bashings at all nightclubs in the weeks to come. probably a stabbing or two. aussies may react again.

but the only people that can truly stop this are the police. and because of all the laws we've made over the years...........police are powerless to do shit all. we reap what we sow.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I think they were evacuating some lebs out of there in the ambo that's why people were going for it.

You can't blame the aussies for this. The lebs have been causing trouble for a long time. People are just standing up for themselves and their community.
wtf? they're just standing up for themselves and their community? they're using violence.
Oh, its ok to attack ambulances if lebs are inside, right?
I agree to an extent with the aussie 'call' to Cronulla. Yet, you are fucked in the head.
'You can't blame the aussies?' Yes you can. Just like you can blame lebs

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
lifeguards attack
~15:1 guy

Cronulla beach
1000:1 guy..
if he ran off.. i wouldnt be surprised if he got the shit kicked out of him..

honestly.. why did they have to stoop to that level?
(even in desparation.. that isnt an excuse)

both side need serious therapy n anger management..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)