Cronulla Beach Incident (2 Viewers)

hello_world

HSC
piecheck said:
does anyone noe if anythings happened in coogee. Is there any coppers there?? is coogee safe!?!
didnt alot of randoms get bashed in coogee?? and they smashed up cars there and found pertol bombs. i guess its safe with cops there now

Last edited:

Ice man

HSC
It was bound to happen. For years the lebs have harrassed and abused australians at the beaches and in suburbs. My mate got rolled in one suburb because he walked there after 7 pm, said he didnt see one cop in the whole place. The police have done nothing so is it any wonder why people took matters into their own hands.

Why trust the law when it doesnt protect you?. And whats that bullshit about the lebs being provoked to attack a lifesafer, what are they children? its totally differant to exchanging words and then physically assualting someone.

The media seems to be on the lebonese side, i read in the paper they were like "well its understandable, they were provoked". A load of crap i think. All we see on the news and in the paper is australians going on a hate "spree". Where is it on the news of all the bashings, assualting and attacks by lebonese people on australians that occur daily? hardly publicised. It seems our own country would prefer to condem us then foreigners.

Australians to the most are accepting people, you dont see race riots agasint asians or other races, or that many frequent attacks. Lebonese people come to the beach, with no swimwear, just to walk around in gangs "feel tough and insult us". Id like to see one on his own, they only feel big in gangs and it seems australians had enough of it. But when they try to take justice into their own hands, the police and the government condemn them, why didnt they condemn the actions of the lebonese months and months ago when it was all building up.
I am not racist but you dont see other races attacking australians do the same level, or hanging out in gangs in their "sik cars wif weapons" only to roll us.

I laugh at people who think the lebs will own us, what was their retalition? they bashed a few cars in a suburb? how pathetic. Where were they on sunday afternoon hey?. Hiding i bet. I think its time the police do something about those who cause this trouble, rather then condem our actions.

BTW sorry if i offend anyone with this,

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
Ice man said:
It was bound to happen. For years the lebs have harrassed and abused australians at the beaches and in suburbs. My mate got rolled in one suburb because he walked there after 7 pm, said he didnt see one cop in the whole place. The police have done nothing so is it any wonder why people took matters into their own hands.

Why trust the law when it doesnt protect you?. And whats that bullshit about the lebs being provoked to attack a lifesafer, what are they children? its totally differant to exchanging words and then physically assualting someone.

The media seems to be on the lebonese side, i read in the paper they were like "well its understandable, they were provoked". A load of crap i think. All we see on the news and in the paper is australians going on a hate "spree". Where is it on the news of all the bashings, assualting and attacks by lebonese people on australians that occur daily? hardly publicised. It seems our own country would prefer to condem us then foreigners.

Australians to the most are accepting people, you dont see race riots agasint asians or other races, or that many frequent attacks. Lebonese people come to the beach, with no swimwear, just to walk around in gangs "feel tough and insult us". Id like to see one on his own, they only feel big in gangs and it seems australians had enough of it. But when they try to take justice into their own hands, the police and the government condemn them, why didnt they condemn the actions of the lebonese months and months ago when it was all building up.
I am not racist but you dont see other races attacking australians do the same level, or hanging out in gangs in their "sik cars wif weapons" only to roll us.

I laugh at people who think the lebs will own us, what was their retalition? they bashed a few cars in a suburb? how pathetic. Where were they on sunday afternoon hey?. Hiding i bet. I think its time the police do something about those who cause this trouble, rather then condem our actions.

BTW sorry if i offend anyone with this,
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice man

HSC
is it safe to assume from your post that your lebonese? i dont think all are aggressive but you cant get past all the gangs whos sole purpose is to harass that are around, which police dont seem to do anything to. And you cant get past that racially they are lebonese

Celtic_Guardian

HSC
Alright heres my all-aussie two cents. Im an aussie through and through, and Im bloody well proud of it. When I say aussie I mean Im ya typical Anglo-Saxon. Now too me, the true Australian isnt really defined by the color of his skin. The true Australian is defined by their sense of community and more importantly their moral grounding. Cronulla and the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney are comprised of your typical Australians, the ones who love this country and the people who make it. My father grew up in these suburbs and I feel the same pride for my country as he does. Alot of bloody good Aussies from these typical suburbs died in the last World War so that Australia could live on. Now the sons and daughters, and the grandchildren of these diggers live on in such suburbs. Cronulla and the other Eastern Suburbs are a peaceful enough spot because its full of these types of typical aussies who have a genuine and deep seated sense of community pride and respect. Thats why normally these suburbs are peaceful and generally bloody good places to live.

However, thats what it use to be. Now im sure the "ethnics" from the Western Suburbs travel to the Eastern Suburbs to go to the beach in summer because yeah, it gets bloody hot out west. This is fair enough. Im sure that all the boys from the Eastern Suburbs would be fine with this, cuz they are aussies and they believe in a fair go. However what us aussies wont tolerate is disrespect. How dare ethnics, who did not fight to save this country in the last great war like our fore fathers, come onto our beaches, that our relatives died to protect, and abuse our women and the locals. Its no wonder the boys from the Eastern Suburbs retaliated. Im not being biased because Im an Anglo and because Im a bloody proud Aussie, Im simply sticking by the truth. This isnt a matter of racial discrimination, its basically a matter of a particular group of a specific race being disrespectful.

Now what this "particular group" of this "specific race" need to realize is that, in essence, they are not Australian. They may have Australian citizenship, but by no means are their morals and their sense of respect Australian. They undermine the very word Australian. These people who choose to disrespect Australian culture are actually visitors to Australia. Has anyone not heard of the saying dont bite the hand that feeds you. Australian welcomed these immigrants and refugees into our country because we are bloody nice people. And this is what we get in return, disrespect. If someone invites you into their house and chooses to raise you, too feed you, too provide you with work, you dont turn around and disrespect them do you. This is whats happening on a larger scale. Australia has given these people a second chance and they just dont appreciate it. Well I say if you dont appreciate it then you can go back to Lebanon or where ever it is you came from, and you can throw some rocks at some Israeli tanks.

It boils down to this, Australia has provided these "people" with a chance for a much better life than they would experience in their home countries. For this they should be grateful. All us aussies ask in return is a respect for our culture, which involves respecting local cultures. Yes ethnic cultures and Australian culture differ alot, but as immigrants into our country, you are in our domain, our house, our kingdom, and you will live by our customs and culture. If you dont like it, then you can go home, we arent exactly holding these people prisoner are we?

Anyways thats my two cents. Im by no means a racist, but I wont bloody tolerate disrespect by visitors in my own bloody backyard.

Ice man

HSC
Here here celtic!

btw sasha a gang means a gathering of people as one definition, it depends how u want to define it i guess.

Last edited:
Celtic_Guardian said:
Now what this "particular group" of this "specific race" need to realize is that, in essence, they are not Australian. They may have Australian citizenship, but by no means are their morals and their sense of respect Australian. They undermine the very word Australian. These people who choose to disrespect Australian culture are actually visitors to Australia. Has anyone not heard of the saying dont bite the hand that feeds you. Australian welcomed these immigrants and refugees into our country because we are bloody nice people. And this is what we get in return, disrespect. If someone invites you into their house and chooses to raise you, too feed you, too provide you with work, you dont turn around and disrespect them do you. This is whats happening on a larger scale. Australia has given these people a second chance and they just dont appreciate it. Well I say if you dont appreciate it then you can go back to Lebanon or where ever it is you came from, and you can throw some rocks at some Israeli tanks.

It boils down to this, Australia has provided these "people" with a chance for a much better life than they would experience in their home countries. For this they should be grateful. All us aussies ask in return is a respect for our culture, which involves respecting local cultures. Yes ethnic cultures and Australian culture differ alot, but as immigrants into our country, you are in our domain, our house, our kingdom, and you will live by our customs and culture. If you dont like it, then you can go home, we arent exactly holding these people prisoner are we?

Anyways thats my two cents. Im by no means a racist, but I wont bloody tolerate disrespect by visitors in my own bloody backyard.

i agree with everything u say until the last 2 paragraphs. then u start getting racist.
These "people", obviously middle eastern appearance people, are born in australia. im sick of people saying they should go back where they come from. when a percentage of the "middle eastern appearance" act badly, u automatically blame it on there culture and there racial background. All us aussies ask in return ??? ur talking like uve always owned the land. the aborignes own this land. uve came here as convicts. u wanna make sure that the land stays white. thats why if one lebo does something u put in on the entire community. u look for exuses. they dont just have australian citizenship, they were born here, its there country as much as urs. visitors in my own bloody backyard?? thats ridiculous, and very racist. there not some of ur british cousin tourists coming and here and causing trouble. there people whos grandparents or parents migrated here.

u think because a few ethnics cause trouble thats the ethnic culture, u think thats how ethnic culture is different from anglo saxon?? THEY are NOT visitors to australia.

at first this was a law problem, these ethnic decent people were just trouble makers, like any anglo saxon trouble maker, but after the riots by anglo saxons on sunday its became 100% a social problem. uve turned this into a racial thing.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
codereder said:
i agree with everything u say until the last 2 paragraphs. then u start getting racist.
These "people", obviously middle eastern appearance people, are born in australia. im sick of people saying they should go back where they come from. when a percentage of the "middle eastern appearance" act badly, u automatically blame it on there culture and there racial background. All us aussies ask in return ??? ur talking like uve always owned the land. the aborignes own this land. uve came here as convicts. u wanna make sure that the land stays white. thats why if one lebo does something u put in on the entire community. u look for exuses. they dont just have australian citizenship, they were born here, its there country as much as urs. visitors in my own bloody backyard?? thats ridiculous, and very racist. there not some of ur british cousin tourists coming and here and causing trouble. there people whos grandparents or parents migrated here.

u think because a few ethnics cause trouble thats the ethnic culture, u think thats how ethnic culture is different from anglo saxon?? THEY are NOT visitors to australia.

at first this was a law problem, these ethnic decent people were just trouble makers, like any anglo saxon trouble maker, but after the riots by anglo saxons on sunday its became 100% a social problem. uve turned this into a racial thing.
I absolutely agree with everything you just said in that post codereder. An individual's actions should not at all reflect the whole community that they are in. The whole community should not then, be punished for these individual's mistakes. People are getting so xenophobic that it lacks their judgement and it just sickens me.

Celtic_Guardian

HSC
Dont call me a racist, because Im not. Once of my bloody good mates happens to be Lebonese. I did actually say a "particular group" of a "specific race". Now by a "particular group" I meant a minority within a "specific race". Dont get it twisted. If I was a racist I wouldnt bloody have a good mate who is Lebonese now would I?

And for what Codereder said, yeah this land originally belonged to the Aboriginals. They had a bloody strong and good culture, and I respect the Aboriginal elders. But that was in the past mate. The Anglo-Saxons run Australia now, and thats that, from now on untill we get conquered by someone else. How many bloody countries have been invaded and conquered, think about it. You cant really say that anybody has always owned their land because Empires have risen and fallen, lands have been conquered and populations have spread out and been dispersed. And mate your a bloody idiot for saying that I want this land to stay white, go on and make some more assumptions. Did I say I wanted to send the Asians home? Did I say I wanted to send the Greeks home? Did I say I wanted to send the Italians home? I could go on and on mate. Like I said mate, Im an aussie and I believe in a fair go. If anyone of any race wants to come to Australia and live peacefully, then yeah Ill be more then happy to pass them in the street and say Gday mate.

Like I said Im not a racist, Im just realistic and I can see the bigger picture.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Celtic_Guardian said:
Like I said Im not a racist, Im just realistic and I can see the bigger picture.
Celtic_Guardian said:

sorry, that doesnt show realism, and it is alot smaller than a "big" picture.

Tolrs

HSC
Ok Celtic Guardian, I have just re-read your post and I have to say I missed the houmour the first time. But I have re-read it and spotted it. It is a very good piece of prose humour, i cant see what else it could possibly be.

I mean 'fought in the last world war' u mean killed for our country. The same Anglo-Saxons who took this very common piece of dirt from the murdered bodies of Aboriginals. I am actually sorry that i have had to point out to everyone that your post is sarcastic.

I mean i giggled when I read 'throw rocks at Israeli tanks' as if you actually belived that this constitues the life of an average person in Lebanon.

Haha you should actually write like that for a sitirical newspaper. Every sentence you writet is steeped in bullshit, you really capture the ignorant mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)