Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
you are an idiot

you only think that because you saw images on the media of about 20 aussies throwing bottles etc, and then when you heard there were '5000' aussie-supporters there you automatically paired the 2 facts together and generalised.

What you don't know and what the media didn't tell you was that the majority of that crowd were there to support the aussie cause NOT to cause trouble, there were fucking families there for fucks sake.

You are getting your info from the media, im getting my info from people who were there, and residents who watched on and were not bothered by the crowd.

there were some assholes that came from places other than the shire, there were neo-nazis there trying to turn it into a nazi type crowd, BUT THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT IN THE FUCKING MAJORITY

retarded 11th grader
Not everyone contributed to the violence, but there were alot of racist chants and slogans which alot of people supported

I get my info from people who were there too

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i wanna know why the lebs who are 'just doing to make up numbers' are supporting people who give their race an EVEN WORSE name.

this situation wont do ANYTHING GOOD for them, don't they realise.

PiGMAN

HSC
sabdow said:
Choo! Choo! Here comes the CLUE train, and last stop is YOU!. Sorry, were my eyes and ears deceiving me, weren't there 5,000 'Aussie-supporters' going around and violently bashing and attacking random people who appeared to look middle-eastern? It takes two to tango, buddy.
it takes two to tango, and 25 to gang rape.

sly fly

HSC
What really ticks me off is how these thugs, both leb and aussie, choose innocent people to pick on.

sly fly

HSC
it's no secret that there are alot of lebs who are troublemakers, but how does that justify insulting and bashing those who aren't?

Plebeian

MuffinMan said:
no, they shdnt go out and bash lebs, but they shd be able to defend maroubra.
theres a difference between defending and attacking
But in that case, the rioters were just 'defending' Cronulla because that's where they live. That's a ridiculous argument to make. This sort of violence is wrong, no matter what suburb you're in, and the defence of innocent civilians against it should be left to the police.

sly fly

HSC
i think a good way to help stop this is to get influential people to speak out and condemn the violence from both sides (as well as parents, particularly for the lebs)

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
THE MAJORITY WASNT FOR THAT CAUSE YOU STUPID RETARD

everyone always goes 'stop generalising against lebos' but then go and generalise with this 'mob'

fuck all of you
BS

Text messages going around used the words Leb/wog bashing, and they were forwarded by alot of people

So many people were chanting racial slurs and had racial slogans on thier shirts and chests

Dont defend this ugly mob, alot were there for a fight

PiGMAN

HSC
sly fly said:
it's no secret that there are alot of lebs who are troublemakers, but how does that justify insulting and bashing those who aren't?
well i said the message, not the drunken action of a minority of rednecks (acting in frustration over politicians/police doing nothing for YEARS).

also for an analogy, if i were to move house somewhere, and i didn't like it there (let's just say, for example, i rejected the values and way of life of my new neighbours, purely hypothetical), I would move house. I wouldn't harass the locals, abuse the women, start fights, hang out in gangs and stab people in the back, and be a thorough fuckwit. Perhaps a few people should "move house".

PiGMAN

HSC
Jordan.J said:
BS

Text messages going around used the words Leb/wog bashing, and they were forwarded by alot of people

So many people were chanting racial slurs and had racial slogans on thier shirts and chests

dont defend the "lebs", alot have perpetuated the violence (lets ignore who started it)

sabdow

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
you are an idiot

you only think that because you saw images on the media of about 20 aussies throwing bottles etc, and then when you heard there were '5000' aussie-supporters there you automatically paired the 2 facts together and generalised.

What you don't know and what the media didn't tell you was that the majority of that crowd were there to support the aussie cause NOT to cause trouble, there were fucking families there for fucks sake.

You are getting your info from the media, im getting my info from people who were there, and residents who watched on and were not bothered by the crowd.

there were some assholes that came from places other than the shire, there were neo-nazis there trying to turn it into a nazi type crowd, BUT THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT IN THE FUCKING MAJORITY

retarded 11th grader
I get my information entirely from media? Oh, is that right. I wonder why my muslim friend on my Soccer team has his brother who is in hospital for multiple bruises and cuts? He was chased down a street by a group of 4 aussie guys.

It's also funny because his cousin, who is actually 14 years old (and looks about 17), was randomly attacked for no reason. He got attacked viciously. He has a decent heart and would never fight. He's actually very soft.

I heard the stories and I know what happened. So don't go around talking like you know shit. I know people who went and I know what happened. I don't need a spastic like you, from an internet forum to tell me what I do and what I do not know. The fact that I know those guys didn't start trouble (although they had a relation to those who caused the trouble) and were there for support, and then got bashed for doing absolutely nothing, says something about the situation.

I am not saying that there were 5,000 people targeting everyone. I know innocent people got targeted and well I guess I have no fucking clue how many there were and what their names were. Do you know the names of the group of Lebs who were obviously in the wrong? No. You don't even care, and no-body does. It's easier to say "lebs are all rapists" rather than say "Mohammed Scaf and his minor gang rapist group were cowardly and gutless rapists."

And the fact that you said that I am a "year 11 retard" only reflects on how stupid and idiotic you are. But I guess an ignorant forum geek like you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Like we are going to care that they are not in the majority. Do you think that a group of 5 muslim lebs are in the majority of christian and muslim lebs in Sydney? Spell 'g-e-n-e-r-a-l-i-s-a-t-i-o-n' for me you troglodyte.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
PiGMAN said:
dont defend the "lebs", alot have perpetuated the violence (lets ignore who started it)
Im not defending anyone. Ive said many times before that both groups are at fault

You're the one defending 'the message' of that ugly mob which seemed to be to bash every Leb/wog they can see

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Jordan.J said:
BS

even the kids of the many families that were there who were enjoying the BBQ and were draped in aussie flags being proud of their country and not wanting a bunch of disrespectful and immature lebos coming to the beach and acting like they own the place?

the minority were there for a fight and i have heard numerous accounts by residents who were THERE that support that statement

PiGMAN

HSC
Their message is perfectly reasonable, "we are here to protest against the people, no, thugs, who are fucking up OUR beach" how would you like it? The message was warped by alcohol and hooliganism, but that is, as i have said, almost understandable.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
even the kids of the many families that were there who were enjoying the BBQ and were draped in aussie flags being proud of their country and not wanting a bunch of disrespectful and immature lebos coming to the beach and acting like they own the place?

the minority were there for a fight and i have heard numerous accounts by residents who were THERE that support that statement
Im also talking about racist chants and slogons written peoples shirts

and people doing nothing to stop the violence, only encourage it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)