cruel intentions 1& 2 (1 Viewer)

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
cruel intentions 2 was complete crap.. no wonder the original actors didn't sign up for it.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i can't believe they were going to make a tv show out of it :confused:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yes i do like naked chicks

it's weird... cause i'm not a lesbian... i just think girls are wicked hot, sometimes more so than guys

Rahul

Dead Member
the first one was better i think, i didnt watch all of the second one.....dont think i needed too, its really bad.

shattermenow

what whys everyone talking about naked chicks? those twins were only bare from the top half....thats not completely naked

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i saw the chinese pirated version.. haha the chinese translation was all wrong wrong wrong... and when i put on the english subtitles it was juist a bunch of random words,...... eg: * they ran door or*.... its lyk wtf? hahah

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by ...
ran? or ram? ;)
i was demonstrating the appauling quality of pirated dvds... but then again.. it wouldnt be pirated if its good quality... :p

Originally posted by iambored
LOL!! why have subtitles?!
i find watching mvoies with subtitles is heapz good.. cuz soemtiems the actors speak softli /or relali fast... so sometiems u r unable to pick up the full menaing of the movie...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
the pirated dvds subtitles r just weird...esp for the harry potter one...some goat ran over wood

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i find watching mvoies with subtitles is heapz good.. cuz soemtiems the actors speak softli /or relali fast... so sometiems u r unable to pick up the full menaing of the movie...
i agree, but only if the subtitles make sense!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i <3 cruel intentions.... such a sexy, evil movie ;)
ryan phillippe is hot. i haven't seen the 2nd one though, even though it was on TV the other night... yeah my friend said it's pretty much exactly the same as the first :p how can it be good without ryan/reese/smg? :p

have you guys seen the DVD additional features? i LOVE one of the deleted scene, it's an extension of the part where sebastian interrupts joshua jackson & that greg guy.... it's sooooo evil, mauhahaha >D

andru

Number one was good, i liked it.

Number 2 was just... wrong, cept for the shower scene (;)) and the ending.

smeyo

number one was the best..... the second just pointless and was the first one changes and suppost to be a prequel.... couldnt they have made it more original to actually be the prequel.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)