CRUISE 8th-17th. Do you know this girl? (1 Viewer)

chocaholiic

HSC
alcho mix up!!!!!! Stacey Kennaugh from U26 I HAVE UR BACARDI AND KHUALA! ahhhh i want my southo and tia maria dammimt!!!

help......wat do i do? is there a number i can ring!!?

7th Sign

HSC
apparently it was a sic cruise......

any stories form it...any one get kicked off the boat lol...

HSC
nahh no one got kicked off i dnt think...someone took a dump over the stair way thingo....went from like the 8th floor to like 3rd floor...lol ahaha had the stairs blocked off for a little bit. omg security thought they were soooo good..especially the old women...eww! but yeh...had an awesome time!

konartis69r

yeh heaps of people got kicked off especially in noumea..heaps funny i reckon...our boat had more incidents on the 1st to the 5th night than the 29th cruise had over the whole time....some of the secruity gaurds were cool some were juss massive terrys tryin to be hard.....massively depressed and its so gay...wanna go back next year and be a toolie hahaha was the best

Jess-a_belle

HSC
konartis69r said:
yeh heaps of people got kicked off especially in noumea..heaps funny i reckon...our boat had more incidents on the 1st to the 5th night than the 29th cruise had over the whole time....some of the secruity gaurds were cool some were juss massive terrys tryin to be hard.....massively depressed and its so gay...wanna go back next year and be a toolie hahaha was the best
did ppl actually get kicked off the 8th cruise? shit!!!

mtarlo11

HSC
i know a stacey kenaugh that just finished yr12. she lives across the road

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
oh my gosh schoolies was the best time of my life... noone got kicked off so much shit happend i recon... funny stuff though
and my friend won bingo i was sitting next to her the jackpot 3000 wohoo

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
roadcone said:
umm a guy won the jackpot
um if you knew anything, my friend anna won the jackpot my other friend simon had to go get it cause anna was underage... i can send you a pic of it if you still wanna have a go...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)