Crusie from the 8th until the 18th (1 Viewer)

roadcone

HSC
Jess-a_belle said:
im panicking... some one please tell me... are there hairdryers in the cabins???? otherwise im packing mine!!
OH! and im in cabin M127, i used that booking preview thing...

TWO DAYS guys, im so excited!!!!
they have hairdryers, but definately pack your own because theirs will suck... and my room is sort of near yours i think (but i won't be giving my location away)

celluloid

HSC
2 Days! Sooo keen, this is going to be great hey guys.
Any of you booked for the Melanesain Encounter tour, that should be good fun :)
M91, that's our room, I'm taking some speakers and my MP3 player, party in my room for sure.
All of you guys are welcomed to drop by, we should have BOS drinks for sure.
See you all there.
Grant.

P.S. If any of you guys wanna add me on MSN.
dignified_rage101@hotmail.com
Plan for meeting up for drinks :)

Last edited:

luke_ball

Luke
HSC
I read here that the tours needed to be pre booked? Is that the go? Can't you book the tours while your onboard? If you aren't able to, it looks like well over 90% of my spending money will be going to alcohol! Lol!

celluloid

HSC
Tours can be pre-booked due to the amount of people wanting to do them and the availability.
If I were you, I'd go see the purser/whoever is in charge of that when you board the ship.

wwjd_frog14

HSC
ah 2 days 2 go n i havent even started packing!!!

in terms of alcohol, i think 4 our cruises (the schools out 1's) i dont think u can take alcohol on the boat...but double check...theres a whole sheet on it in with ur ticket, so take a look...

n i also think we may have got up graded, coz we paid 4 inside cabins but r in outside cabins! yay! lol...but we r still on the bottom deck! lol...u guys will have 2 come n visit us lil ppl on the bootom deck! :)

n i think 1 of my friends is packing a hair straightner! lol....how many bags can we bring? :) (i swear its a girls thing! )

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
ahahahaha bos drinks thats a mad idea. i say OZ lounge, friday 9th dec at 10pm... write BOS on ur head hahaha

i think u can take alcahol on from sydney, but thats it.
cigarettes can be taken, but u cant smoke in the cabin unless u have the approval of all other passengers in the cabin,

and everyone got upgraded because of the lack of people i presume!

i havent started packing either, o well

c u on there.... 2 days!!!

celluloid

HSC
Yeah ok, friday night, oz lounge, 10pm.. write BOS on your wrist or something.. find the crew hehe :p

I'm up, going to be awesome.
Does anyone know if they sell cigarettes onboard, I presume so?

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
help!

HELP!!!

do they have atm's on the ship and/or islands? because my work will pay me about 200 on tuesday the 13th, so thats more money on my keycard :D only problem is ive heard that there are no ATM's... any1 know? its really urgent!

ONE DAY TO GO!!!

Jess-a_belle

HSC
Q What are the banking and credit card facilities onboard?
A The Purser’s Office accepts cash, credit cards and travellers cheques and can change local currencies (notes only), but cannot accept personal cheques. Onboard, the Purser’s Office is the only place where credit cards can be used, and there are NO EFTPOS or ATM facilities onboard. Credit cards accepted onboard include Visa, MasterCard and Amex.

from http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/money_sky_sun.cfm

unlucky for us :(

Italia

HSC
congrats again guys only 1 more day ... no atms onbord there r credit card facilities at the pursers desk. they can take money from your credit card and put it onto your cruise card... guys i wouldnt go counting on atms on the islands there is nothing there except beaches and trees... except noumea, but the currency is francs, could get confusing, just bring cash or credit cards!!!!!!!

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
got a question. people have been saying things like you cant dirnk the alcohol on board or something if you take 1L on board if youre over 18.

just wanting to know if were allowed and if we can drink it hassle free

wwjd_frog14

HSC
meh...we've given up trying 2 figure out the alcohol thing...lol...im just buying my alcohol on the boat...i think my friends r gonna try n c if they can take a bottle on n if not they r gonna give it 2 their parents 2 take back with them...

wat time is every1 aiming 2 b there...we have 2 b there @ 3pm dont we?

Jess-a_belle

HSC
i agree , im just gonna take the grog, if i cant take it on, give it to my bf to take it back home.

im gonna get there bout 2pm. the boat doesnt actually leave til 7pm-ish we are gonna just have to sit round, so im gona take swimmers with me to pass time!

btw wwjd_frog, where in gong are you from???

chocaholiic

HSC
AH cruise

wooo hooo! this time 2mora we will b on the ship!!!! this is so exciting. i have pretty much packed....my suitcase is heeeuge. its 77cm long, 50wide and about 30depth...is this liek WAY over the top? coz i dun wanna get weird ass looks while im struggling with my big mumma suitcase! haha..yeah!

ok so about this meeting thing. Sounds orsum! 10pm at that lounge on friday...done! yeah write BOS on n e part of ur body...but i mean, its gotta b visable...to everyone! wow exciting! how quick has this come up! GOSH!

choca loves u as much as chocolate!

celluloid

HSC
Yeah I'ma try take a bottle of Jack onboard, if not just give it to my parents, will be alot of alcohol being transferred to parentals I think, but worth the shot :p

Meet sounds good, Tommorow night, everyone is to party and watch the sun come up, no dogging out! :p

See you all there.
Grant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)