crusty supervisors (1 Viewer)

astro boy

HSC
i want to know wat people think of the bos supervisors
ours are all at least 60+ and have no idea about anything! this one woman needed to use my pen except its a four colour pen and this was a totaly new concept to her:confused: she started twisting it and shaking it and pressing parts which were obviously solid!

fillstar

HSC
My supervisors are also quite old with one young dude who looks like he just came out of a marathon.. wearin shorts and sporty tees...

But they are all nice and considerate people.. esp.. the old ones

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
oh i wanted to write something mean about the crusty examiners, but now i cant cos fillstar's message was so nice.

umm yeah the ones at my school aren't really "with it"

as in - with reality.

u ask for eraser, they get u stapler, paper. .. anything that rhymes with it. but not the actual thing..

oh well better to have them then young ones who are bitchy.

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
what UAI do you need to be an HSC supervisor?

ours are pretty nice i suppose, altho one of them shot me a greasy when i asked the above question to a freind.

vertigo

Ours are a bunch of old ladies who have trouble lifting a pile of HSC papers.... this woman was all huffing and puffing to carry the Mod papers... then they got all shitty when about 5 people asked for water.... seriously though, its like their job. They could be nicer...

Not all are bad though, I guess you have to understand that they do it every year and are probably so over it by now...

Mz_FUNKSTAR_02

The ones at our school are cool....

we nicknamed one of them "Stephanie" becoz she looks like Stephanie Forrester from the Bold and the Beautiful

anywayz..at our hospitality exam, we were waiting for one student who was somewhere. I remembered i had my camera in my bag so i casually got outta my seat and walked to my bag and got my camera out... then i ran up on to the stage (in the hall) coz i wanted to "capture the moment" of us doing the HSC and the supervisors were fully staring at me like "what is this silly girl doing?" i told em i just wanna take one picture..
AND GUESS WHAT THE SUPERVISOR SAID?? (by the way it was the "stephanie" supervisor)
She says to me-
"hey whatta bout i'll take it and you be in the photo?" i was like "SWEEEEET!" :) :) :)

Zenithliza

HAHAHAHA... noice. My supervisors were all really nice until Modern when I got this skank hoe, who went around in reading time really noisily going through everyone's pencil cases and stuff. She was so annoying..
But yeah.. has anyone had a young supervisor yet?

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
There won't be many young ones... would YOU spend time supervising hsc exams???:D I am not very likely going to do this anyimte soon... and chances are there's only one in the whole state.
The only possibilty is the language speaking exams... ;) They're goood looking there. :D

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think the head guy (he's old) at our school was a teacher, then a senior HSC marker, now he's resorted to supervising exams

i think the ppl are generally old, coz they are probabaly retired teachers, whom, once a year, enjoy supervising exams

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by Zenithliza
I got this skank hoe, who went around in reading time really noisily going through everyone's pencil cases and stuff. She was so annoying..
They went through your pencil cases?? Most of the supervisors are pretty nice, esp the head guy at my school, except theres this one really creepy guy who always seems to be near me throughout the whole exam. What makes him more creepy is that hes normally the guy who follows me to the toilet :uhoh:

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
a man followed u to the toilet? that ain't nice.

we have supervisors of both sex, and whoever goes to the bathroom - a same sex supervisor goes with them...

but then again that could be scary too ~~~

bellicoseboy

geez, our sups let us get up and go to the toilet whenever. they dont follow us. they don't do much checking of equipment either. it'd be easy to cheat. but they're nice ppl... one of them always makes lame jokes to us... and when we go through maths papers checking all the questions are there he calls the thetas beta. one time he bragged "see, i know what that symbol's called"

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
they shouldn't have to go through your pencilcases cos they're meant to be clear!

we got a calculator check before the 2 u maths exam, but like you can identify the model of a calculator by sight and whether it belongs to the approved calculators list. Although...most of the ppl in our school use the same calculator....

Da_KaMaKaZi

SUPERVISORS=B|TCHES!

The head of the supervisors at my skool is a GODDAMN BITCH! i seriously wana put in a complaint bout the cow.. shes sooo rude! Jst coz sum of us, on our FIRST HSC exam, didnt fill out ONE thing on the writing booklet she decided to take our Student numbers down n sternly warned us not 2 do it again.. HELLO U COW how long ago did u do ur hsc!? 50 yrs ago!? Seriously these supervisors need 2 take into account the amout of pressure we have been under and help us not criticise us and the simple fact that NO-ONE IS PERFECT we are all bound to make mistakes! :mad: :chainsaw:

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
our supervisors are soo leniant

arent they meant to check our equipment n stuff,,,, no1 checked our equipment or calculators or pencil cases,,, i mean it would b soo easy to cheat,,, i could write notes on my pencil case and they wouldnt even notice
and i dont even think they follow us to the toilet,, im not sure on this one since i havent gone, would b heaps waste of time anywayz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)