• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CS vs. COD4 (1 Viewer)

Which is better?

• Total voters

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
i got bored of cod4 after two weeks of owning nubs. on the other hand, i still get a kick out of cs after 7 years. mainly because of warring with a team. it adds an extra dimension to the game that cod lacks.
I'll agree with you there, gunning down wave after wave of guys who act like they're begging to be shot does get stale after a while.

SairsyFairy

HSC
Definatly CS, COD4 once you finish the game you can't be bothered replaying it? Well I couldn't anyway. Plus CS will never lose its appeal

:)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Definatly CS, COD4 once you finish the game you can't be bothered replaying it? Well I couldn't anyway. Plus CS will never lose its appeal

:)
obviously like many posters in this thread you havent played multiplayer.

HAVEN'T PLAYED MULTIPLAYER.

obviously if you are a speedy cunt you can finish the single player missions in 6 hours straight, but multiplayer is different.

DIFFERENT I TELL YOU.

don't judge cod4 just by the singleplayer campaign!!!

SairsyFairy

HSC
Counterstrike has been around in different forms for over 10 years, COD4 is about to be replaced by the new one and everyone will jumpship very quickly.
While the leveling system in COD4 does add something to online fps games once you get to level 65 it is just like having all the guns in CS.

I never said COD4 isn't fun,In my opinion CS has a much larger lasting appeal to me then that of COD4.

Don't assume what other people play
!!!!!!!

HalcyonSky

HSC
yeah theyre really not comparable

cod4 is for people who like looking at pretty things on their screen and camping in houses for the entire round thinking theyre being 'tactical'

cs is all about the skill

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i kinda miss not having to use/steal a M1911, M16 or SVD in CS or a FAMAS or MAC10 in COD4.

i think metal gear solid beats all with their better gun research and wider range of guns.

M60 is in COD4 and only in the CZ Deleted Scenes game, an awesome machine gun.

but fuck the campers in cod4.
just stab them and take their gun.

Counterstrike has been around in different forms for over 10 years, COD4 is about to be replaced by the new one and everyone will jumpship very quickly.
While the leveling system in COD4 does add something to online fps games once you get to level 65 it is just like having all the guns in CS.

I never said COD4 isn't fun,In my opinion CS has a much larger lasting appeal to me then that of COD4.

Don't assume what other people play
!!!!!!!
what?

The leveling system is the best thing about cod 4.
can be misleading when a little level 55 fuckwit just camps in the same spot for the whole game.
some level 55 do contain skilled and decent players while others are probably using a level 55 account because they are too shit to level up their own profile.

especially funny when i get on a public computer and people see a level 1 cunt like me wipe out level 30+ players with standard config weapons and their weapons they lost to me.

badquinton304

HSC
The leveling system is the best thing about cod 4.

The great thing about COD4 isn't gaining levels with the leveling system, it's showing everyone online that I did.

Also + for uncle (after spread) because MGS has best weapons of any game. Solar gun and railgun, ftw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)