• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CSP (commomwealth supported places) (1 Viewer)

jake wu

HSC
i just want to ask when a local student (permanent residence) get the university offer, do they automatically apply to CSP? Do they need to fill some application form for this?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
i just want to ask when a local student (permanent residence) get the university offer, do they automatically apply to CSP? Do they need to fill some application form for this?
If you apply as a domestic resident (already have citizenship (or NZ) or PR) you automatically get a CSP place for undergraduate degrees. There are no more full-fee places for undergraduate degree places due to changes made by labour in Rudd Years. PR (except humanitarian) and NZ citizens cannot recieve HECS-HELP and must pay upfront.

jake wu

HSC
If you apply as a domestic resident (already have citizenship (or NZ) or PR) you automatically get a CSP place for undergraduate degrees. There are no more full-fee places for undergraduate degree places due to changes made by labour in Rudd Years. PR (except humanitarian) and NZ citizens cannot recieve HECS-HELP and must pay upfront.
i do not need to pay the tuition fee, but i have to pay the student contribution fee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)