Csp Help (1 Viewer)

blOwfish

HSC
Hey Guys,

Finally fullfilling my enrolment deatils and etc, the last thing i have to do is fill in the CSP Form. Im confused though, as there are 2 options to pick from.

1 - Full Loan. Which is your usual HECS etc.

2 - Partial Payment - Pay $500 voluntarily and get a 20% discount on your HECS.

For option 2, do you pay $500 every semester or is that only once and covers the whole time your doing your course?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
blOwfish said:
Hey Guys,

Finally fullfilling my enrolment deatils and etc, the last thing i have to do is fill in the CSP Form. Im confused though, as there are 2 options to pick from.

1 - Full Loan. Which is your usual HECS etc.

2 - Partial Payment - Pay $500 voluntarily and get a 20% discount on your HECS.

For option 2, do you pay $500 every semester or is that only once and covers the whole time your doing your course?
Partial payment is where you intend to make voluntary repayments throughout your education, should you make a voluntary payment over a certain amount (I assume $500) then you get a discount. There is no real set time at which you should make this payment, and you're not required to pay it (as it is voluntary) so there is little to no difference between the two options. It is just a way for them to see what you intend to do.

Pies

HSC
N/A
i chose that second option, i was wondering how do you make these payments? do i have to go somewhere, fill out something, what happens?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)