CSSA 2006 Trial (1 Viewer)

Addictd2

HSC
omg it was so hard. i cant believe my school didnt even change it! coz my tutor was like its insanely hard and most school have changed it. i didnt get to do every question im so bummed. and that locus one i thought i didnt have co-ordinates of R so i didnt do it and i wasted 3 marks coz i could have gotten it out! most depressing aftermath ever

danni a

HSC
yeah this paper was definatly a harder paper than last years trial...or maybe i was just goin deliorious from a 3 hour ancient paper prior...oh well 4 unit on mondays gonna be hell based on the difficulty of todays paper

Lizcat

HSC
if there was a Q that i didnt know, i just left it!! and went on to the next one.. i think i left 5-8 questions which i think EQUATES to about 20 marks lost..
my school changed a lot of the Q coz we havent done inverse and binomials and stuff!!

and because i did many past papers this morning before the exam.. i cant even remember what was on the test and what wasnt.. was there a combination permutation Q?!?!
all i know is that i couldnt do most of Q6 and couldnt finish the Q4 or was it Q3 the last bit of it, and i couldnt even do that 1bii

im so muddled up! even easy Qs i didnt attempt!!

EDIT: changing my thingo coz i talked about specific Q

Last edited:

ice ken

HSC
sory to but in but wat is CSSA? wat does it stand for lol. sum kind of trial exam all nsw does?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
ice ken said:
sory to but in but wat is CSSA? wat does it stand for lol. sum kind of trial exam all nsw does?
Catholis Secondary Schools Association - Organisation that creates trial HSC papers that are bought by many schools in NSW to test their students with as a precursor to the HSC exams.

ice ken

HSC
hmmmm u seem to be sooo smart see you around everywhere lol could i get my hands onto these questions sumhow?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I can assure you that I'm not as smart as I look on these forums :p

You can find some of these exams in the forums and resources section of BOS, and a few others around on the internet somewhere, but you'll generally have to ask your teachers for copies.

ice ken

HSC
lol wanated to see this since every 1 was complaining about this CSSA trial exam. well adelaide i think has lower standard than you guys

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Could you guys please keep on-topic if you are posting in this thread, thanks.

Maltesers

HSC
did the cssa paper this afternoon and it was harder than i expected. i was skipping questions here and there, and when there was 10 minutes left, all the answers came to me, so i was rushing like no tomorrow - i'm bound to have made plenty of mistakes -_-". in the end, i did end up leaving out a few questions .. bah!

i really don't know what i'll end up getting, hopefully a 70% +

ReneeM

HSC
i am so over ext maths... the only way that you can do well is if you study about 3hrs a night... and although i know i should be doing more, i unfortunately have other subjects too! that exam sucked... a lot... and the worst part is that my teacher said that when we go over the exam, they will all seem really obvious...:rofl: i hate when that happens...
but that was my last exam, which was a shame, cause i was already burnt out from the rest of the exams, and there was no way my head was in the right place to do that exam properly.
good luck to anyone else who has to do it at a later date

JTN

HSC
I did half an hour the morning before i did the exam and i thought it was one of the hardest, if not the hardest test ive ever done. Our school exams are normally pretty challenging but this was insane.

I should of done more study, but its just so F*cking boring. I am by no means a top maths student (got a C in maths in the school cert and a band 5) and somehow i've been doing extention maths average about 50% which i was happy about.

....but now, i think it'll go down quite a bit. I'm thinking 2% so whats that, an average school assesment of 26%

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
JTN said:
I did half an hour the morning before i did the exam and i thought it was one of the hardest, if not the hardest test ive ever done. Our school exams are normally pretty challenging but this was insane.

I should of done more study, but its just so F*cking boring. I am by no means a top maths student (got a C in maths in the school cert and a band 5) and somehow i've been doing extention maths average about 50% which i was happy about.

....but now, i think it'll go down quite a bit. I'm thinking 2% so whats that, an average school assesment of 26%
im feeling u.

i just had my 3u exam

was soooooooooooo freakinnnn hardddddddddd!!!!!!! O_O
god damn ... i musta missed like 9999999999999999999 questions... ><!!

bah! i don't wanna get this test back :(
luckily; the rest of my class thought it was hard as well.

>_<!

lilyflower16

HSC
I don't think I even attempted enough questions to be able to pass :(

It was so HARD!!!!!! Blah!!!!

But it was my last exam so honestly, I'm over it.

[Damo]

HSC
The paper was very solid, but not as hard as some of you are making it out to be. I think this years paper was very 'on parr' with the actual HSC papers. i mean seriously, it's ext. maths, its not meant to be 'easy'.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
OMG OMG OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT

Well I can, I missed over 20% of the paper, I havent got it back yet.

But my teacher said I got 70% which, I can allow. Which means I am first in my class.........sooo sweeet

Take that Martin(he got 67%).

Let the HSC begin

ah_sinn

HSC
i know my school is not going to use the CSSA for our trialz..will anyone of u guys can kindly send a copy of cssa's 3u math paper so i can do a revision on it? my 3u math is next thur

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)