CSSA 2016 English Extension 1 Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

greg_louk

HSC
Hey,

Just wondering what everyone thought of the exam today? How did you go with the questions for your Module/Elective? Science fiction was pretty good; creative question fit my work perfectly, and the essay question was pretty broad too.

Last edited:

ml125

HSC
Both of the questions for After the Bomb were pretty decent. Not sure if I managed to address all aspects of the essay question properly, though. ;-; Creative went pretty well with my piece, ended up cutting a chunk out by mistake – by the time I realised it was too late to fix up haha. I think I managed to do alright though :D

Jakulore

HSC
What were the Science Fiction questions? I don't know which Trial paper my school used, but for the Science Fiction creative writing, we had to begin with a quote along the lines of "The sky was quite blue. She couldn't see it, but she could remember it" and then we also had to include a clock as a major theme... It was interesting, that was for sure. I don't remember the essay question but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with how context impacts human nature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)