CSSA Business Studies Trial 2007! (1 Viewer)

kokodamonkey

HSC
A Note from the Moderators:
We would love to hear how you went in your trials after you have completed them, but please keep in mind not to give out the actual questions or a copy of the paper as there are copyright issues, not the mention the fact that some students may do the same paper as you at a different date. If you wish to submit your trial questions/papers to the site please use the notes submission system or PM me and we will place them on the site after a period of time deemed appropriate by the admin.

- Karen (Without Wings)

----------

How did everyone find it? how did you go with your time?
my aim was to allocate a good hour to each extended response, so first up i did the Section3 the stimulus, spent 5mins or so writing a proper plan for it, then spent hte remainder of the first hour writing it. ended up with 8papers which was good.
Then i next did the multiple choice n short answers. Hmm i think i stuffed up a few multiplechoice but it didnt bother me too much.. but the short answers.. THEY WERE LIKE A GIFT FROM GOD! 10marks on naming a few influences on global biz! i got the short answers n multiple choice done within the 2nd hour, and then had a little bit over an hour to plan and write the section 4 case study one. I did question 27 (the first of the 2options) and i had to write really fast to get everything out that i wanted to say. i wrote 10pages.

how did everyone else go and how do you think you'll end up? I think i'll get minimum 80-85% but am hoping for 90%+.

Last edited by a moderator:

aricho

HSC
N/A
yeah i reckon it was easy i did multi and short answer in 45 mins and had the rest to answer the extendos

i wrote 21 pages alltogher from extended....
peice of piss tho
and apparently our whole class smashed economics

kokodamonkey

HSC
yeah i have to agree the business studies and the economics tests seemed to be really good/easy, especially the extended responses. IT'll be good once results are given out.. which is not for another week for me till i go back to school.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Yeah it was good.
Short answers where str8 to the point surprisingly.
Long responses were good
Multiple choice was a bit of a pain
But all is good :)

LatK7

HSC
Pretty easy. Short answer + extended response, wrote a lot, all easy. Some multi choice were a bit of a toss up, but hoping for around an.....82-84?

But yeah, had a chat with my teacher after it, she's one of the writers of it.

murphj

HSC
It was easier than expected - would've helped if I'd done more study on financial and the influences on global (i couldn't remember all of them).

jexca

HSC
I found it pretty good. It was my birthday yesterday, so I didn't study much, and I had planned to, so I was pretty stressed! But I was happy with what I did, I'm hoping for 75-80+ :)

HSC
U know for the descirbe the legal influence desrcibe the political influlcence dercibe one soclial influe, did any of you refer to the case study? this is for short answers.

Did u refer to a case study for the 10 marks wuestion?

Last edited by a moderator:

kokodamonkey

HSC
no you dont. you only use casestudy for section4, (nothing stops u from doing it in section3, aslong as you atleast do what the rubric says!) aslong as you answered the questions properly i doubt they gonna penalise you for talking about case studies.

Also Ahmed, stop copying my subjects haha :D We just about do the same subjects mate. goodluck for legal on fri!

Santosha

HSC
Babe. You didn’t need to refer to any case study in the short answer questions. Only section 4. Just chill out. Even if you did its over now, so is there any point thinking about it now or ever again..

selina.harlum

HSC
Hey there everyone,
I also did the Catholic Trial today....
The multiple choice was not too bad, as were the short answers. I liked the business report but i wish i had studied more for the last question.....
Im aiming to achieve 85-90%

KonP

HSC
did you guys understand the extened responses jeez i died in them :S...what were your thoughtsss ..i rken i failed miserably...:(

kokodamonkey

HSC
yeah. dont worry too much over it. s4 is a lot harder then s3 because its not neatly linked to the syllabus like s3 is.

KonP

HSC
oh sectionnns...lol ive carkt it too much writing today for me

Last edited:

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
no you dont. you only use casestudy for section4, (nothing stops u from doing it in section3, aslong as you atleast do what the rubric says!) aslong as you answered the questions properly i doubt they gonna penalise you for talking about case studies.

Also Ahmed, stop copying my subjects haha :D We just about do the same subjects mate. goodluck for legal on fri!
lmaoo
i know ayy
you copied me :p actually, come to think about it, i startd legal and business studies this year hehe
you know i've actually reaslised that too.
every time i go to comment sumwhere kokodamonkey has beaten me to it :)
thankz buddy
yeah goodluck for legal too..
hopefully its a straight forward exam like business lolz

kokodamonkey

HSC
i doubt.. business has 5% the amount of content that legal does! KonP to answer your question s3= section 3, the stimulus ext response. s4= section 4, the case study one.

KonP

HSC
lol thanks .//yeah i edited my comment above i was lost for a second..the business paper today killed me, didnt study for it :s unfortunately....no joke i swear i saw the same question in section 4 from a past hsc paper :S if only is studied it, too bad i forgot what the question was asking rofl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)