• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

CSSA Economics 2012 (4 Viewers)

prelimstudent

HSC
Uni Grad
Multiple Choice was surprisingly easy. Short answers were difficult and didn't give much choice to write about, studied like hell for Global Economy and Australia's Place but there were two entire questions on Issues- Distribution and Environmental Sustainability and I wasn't prepared for them. My teachers said they STRONGLY believed the case study of globalization on another country would be back this year (after 5 years) in the extended response hence I studied that so was relieved when I saw that question. Spent 1 hour + there and had only 1/2 hour left for monetary policy question and ended up writing a qualitative but rushed answer of only 3 1/2 pages (LITERALLY CRIED!!) so that's going to kill my total mark. Hoping for 19-20 in multiple choice, 32-33 in short answer, 13-14 in stimulus response and 18-19 in extended response.

KierenTran

jenko
HSC
What were two policies to adress externaties or something, it was worth 4 marks i think
i wrote regulations and marked based policies dunno if they are correct

Kieran95

HSC
What were two policies to adress externaties or something, it was worth 4 marks i think
i wrote regulations and marked based policies dunno if they are correct
I think it was banning the product and putting taxes upon it, but i could be wrong.

KierenTran

jenko
HSC
Well market-based policies are taxes, but not sure about regulations such as how they make particular products.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Someone at my school got 100% for this exam.

Isabellatanl

HSC
Can anyone briefly tell me wat are the topics covered for the short answer questions? Besides distribution of income n wealth, environmental sustainability, what are the other questions ask about?

Kieran95

HSC
Can anyone briefly tell me wat are the topics covered for the short answer questions? Besides distribution of income n wealth, environmental sustainability, what are the other questions ask about?
Exchange rates and globalisation from memory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)