CSSA English Paper 2 Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Ekman

HSC
I disagree that you could get in trouble if you reveal any questions, that's like saying they've copyrighted the viewing of a particular sentence. Plus copyright is automatically applied on everything anyway.
I don't know but my eco teacher likes to emphasise the severity of revealing questions from the new CSSA papers (i.e. the 2015 CSSA papers), but it's all good if you so happen to come across a CSSA paper from past years.

swagmeister

HSC
I don't know but my eco teacher likes to emphasise the severity of revealing questions from the new CSSA papers (i.e. the 2015 CSSA papers), but it's all good if you so happen to come across a CSSA paper from past years.
Yeah I mean but that's only before the papers are actually sat, once people in the state have been exposed to them it doesn't matter.

Yeungster

HSC
Module B (hamlet): Question was a bit unexpected for me even though I had learned a few paragraphs at home on uncertainty....
would you mind elaborating more about the hamlet question? any other keywords besides "uncertainty". I need to prepare just in case ... xD. Or anyone else?

camsmith

HSC
(Not sure if this is illegal or whatever)

BUT

The question was basically how does your poet represent uncertainty of self. You were asked to refer to a specific poem/text

Mr_Kap

HSC
(Not sure if this is illegal or whatever)

BUT

The question was basically how does your poet represent uncertainty of self. You were asked to refer to a specific poem/text
That's wrong... such a troll.

camsmith

HSC
Well that was the question for Eliot and Rosseti, didn't bother looking at other texts since those are the two my school did>

Chloe Lovett

HSC
Loved section 1 (King Richard) - I could have written so much more but I just didn't have the time! Section 2 (Cloudstreet) was a little iffy - had to change up my thesis a little bit. Section 3 (The Art of Travel) was awesome but I was running out of time so it was pretty brief.

CandyCupcake

HSC
Standard was hard, or maybe I just suck at english. That question for module C exploring transition, I was not prepared for

Last edited:

biocrazy

HSC
Module B completely screwed me (and everyone else in my year) over :cry: I literally stared out the window for 15 minutes going "What the hell do I know about magi?" before giving up haha

Anirudh

HSC
Hello everyone! Just wishing to thank you for all the good resources that have helped me to sit my trials. I was just curious to know whether all of us sat the same paper and in that case how did everyone answer the metropolis, hamlet and Judith wright questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)