CSSA - hints, bitching & thoughts (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
So how much did people write for the 20 marker? I finished m/c in 2 mins, the rest of the paper in 30 mins, took 40 mins to write 5 pages on ethics and then went back for the last 20 or so mins to fix up the 7 markers

Edit: When people talk about how much pages they write for the last one, are they talking about those huge lined pages BOS gives or ordinary lined A4 paper? Mine was 5 pages of ordinary A4 like in exercise books

Last edited:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i managed to fill up 4 pages on teachers and interpreters.. proud considering i hardly studied for it (even though i practically knew what the q would be..)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Heheh i learnt my rites stuff inbetween beginning of school and recesss and then memorised between recess and lunch...opps

SimpaticO

Happy Man
I thought I answered pretty well. I wrote lengthy responses and included a lot of examples in the first sections.

We will be getting our trial results back tomorrow. According to our teacher nobody got any higher than 9/20 in Aboriginal Spirituality! I think she's just trying to scare us though. Most of us know that we would have done a lot better than that.

Anyway, I'm hoping that she's trying to scare us because it's worrying me quite a bit to be honest. Anyway, I'd better be going off to bed now. Tomorrow'w religion lesson should be interesting!

SimpaticO

Happy Man
I thought I answered pretty well. I wrote lengthy responses and included a lot of examples in the first sections.

We will be getting our trial results back tomorrow. According to our teacher nobody got any higher than 9/20 in Aboriginal Spirituality! I think she's just trying to scare us though. Most of us know that we would have done a lot better than that.

Anyway, I'm hoping that she's trying to scare us because it's worrying me quite a bit to be honest. Anyway, I'd better be going off to bed now. Tomorrow's religion lesson should be interesting!

SimpaticO

Happy Man

Anyway, I'm hoping that she's trying to scare us because it's worrying me quite a bit to be honest. Anyway, I'd better be going off to bed now. Tomorrow's religion lesson should be interesting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)