CSSA Modern History Paper (1 Viewer)

bahu

HSC
So..
What did everyone think?
Our class hated the personality question, we did Speer but I think we did it wrong
But I wrote heaps for Nazi Germany
I kinda panicked at the end
I was A LOT of writing
But I have to study for ext. English now..
which also sucks

123erykb

HSC
haha, i just made an identical thread, at the same time, sorry...

I thought it was actually really good, almost exactly the questions i expected, only the "influences" for Speer sorta threw me off for a moment...otherwise pretty solid

Rythmic

HSC
The "Terror" question for Russia was a gift, I had so many Lewin and Cohen quotes running through my head!

I reckon I screwed up the personality question, well one of them. I think I interpreted it wrong. But Meh really, I hate Modern with a passion.

yellow_sub

HSC
yer the influences thing was a bit funny. were we spose to talk about the period that our personality lived during or the people that caused events to occur during their lives? wierd

WWI was all good, though i was hoping for a visual text.

yellow_sub

HSC
yer the influences thing was a bit funny. were we spose to talk about the period that our personality lived during or the people that caused events to occur during their lives? wierd

sh1n1gam1

HSC
I didn't write much for the Speer question and stuffed up my Conflict in the Pacific essay (only wrote 2.5pages T_T)

yellow_sub

HSC

Harvey321

KALIFORNIA
HSC
yeh i did speer

for the influences, i just sort of gave a biographical outline (as they expect) in the into n then described about 3 main influences that influenced the persona and architecture of albert speer.

i put like:-
a) His education, institiutes etc
b) tutelage of tessenow
c) influence of nazis n charisma of hitler

meh

who DID CONFLICT IN EUROPE!!!!?

xoxo

HSC
yeah i think we all hated speer
lol
but other than that i think it was a really good paper!
i did indochina and why communism surviving....germany the imminent doom of weimar and WWI was pretty ok
im happy with it i guess....
:)

Harvey87

HSC
N/A
I did conflict in Europe! haha i did the appeasment question.... couldnt answer the war trials one coz we havnt actually gotten up to there!!

haha

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
I'm bumping this thread, a bit late-ish I suppose, but say if you got 82% raw mark in an exam like that in the HSC, is that good or bad? Cause I know I could have done better but I'm wondering how much I should be busting my hiney :D

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Wooz said:
Could some one plz post up this paper
Yeah if any of you have any past papers at all could you please post them or email them to me please :)

googled[at]aanet.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)