CSSA Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

CloudDeter

HSC
So with the second part of the English trials done, how did everyone go for this one?

Personally I thought I was going my fail it, but I think I did a good job at Module A (Run Lola Run), a decent try at Module B (Cosi). But did terrible for Module C (Tom Brennan) cause we hardly studied our text in class.

kourto

HSC
ahh was so stressed about time but i managed to finish with 5 minutes to go haha!
i wrote 5 pages for into the world
4 for distinctively visual and
2.4 for close study of a text...
was dissapointed in my close study of a text and kinda struggled but i remembered my quotes so i think ill be ay okay! :)

BRegs

HSC
Frankenstein and Blade Runner (Texts In Time) was good! And I won't talk about Yeats/The Fiftieth Gate because our co-ordinator changed the questions for those sections. As they were collecting our papers I did glance at the alternate questions; Yeats would of been extremely difficult (more difficult than the HSC question last year) and The Fiftieth Gate might have also been more of a challenge!

the_one_1

HSC
Thank god its over.

I started with the last question which was into the world... Did it quite confidently filling one and a half booklets.
I did the Witness question next and that was alright. It was difficult to understand. (Agree with lfcserg). I used the themes I practiced and tried my hardest to merge them into the question on Book. Should be alright. Did one full booklet.
I hated the Distinctively Visual question. I was just out of it and didn't want to continue as it was a rush to try and do something to get at least a few marks. Only did an opening paragraph and a bit about the provided text. Didn't finish that question. The person marking it might think where the hell is the rest of the essay...

HSC
I did soooooo shhiiittt like 2 pages for each :(
- fra-bla
- yeats
- 50th gate

yesterday was 10 times better : /

CloudDeter

HSC
Thank god its over.

I started with the last question which was into the world... Did it quite confidently filling one and a half booklets.
I did the Witness question next and that was alright. It was difficult to understand. (Agree with lfcserg). I used the themes I practiced and tried my hardest to merge them into the question on Book. Should be alright. Did one full booklet.
I hated the Distinctively Visual question. I was just out of it and didn't want to continue as it was a rush to try and do something to get at least a few marks. Only did an opening paragraph and a bit about the provided text. Didn't finish that question. The person marking it might think where the hell is the rest of the essay...
We're like parallel opposites haha. I thought our Module B question was a bit difficult, considering I couldn't really mold the themes into it.

JBee

HSC
Frankenrunner and 50th Gate were very generic questions, no problems really (6 pages each)

Hamlet took me by surprise, but I guess thats mod B for you :( only 4 pages and very disjointed.

iBibah

HSC
Frankenrunner and 50th Gate were very generic questions, no problems really (6 pages each)

Hamlet took me by surprise, but I guess thats mod B for you :( only 4 pages and very disjointed.
I agree with the first part, but what was surprising about hamlet?

Okashi

HSC
Frankenrunner - Super easy.
Fiftieth Gate - Easy
Hamlet - F*CK PIECE OF SHIT , I think I did shit.. cuz if extracts is what I think it means then I failed.

iBibah

HSC
What was the Hamlet question everyone found so difficult?
Something like:

How do 2 or 3 extracts contribute to your understanding of the whole play.

Something like that, no theme specified.

SuperMike96

HSC
Hmmm...I'd most definitely be using soliloquies. It's easy in one sense between you could talk about anything...but it significantly narrows the amount of quotes/evidence you could use. I would probs screw it up if I was given it.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I finished everything but with very little quantity.
F & BR was fine
Speeches was okay, although, I wrote very little. (Screw you specification)
JC fucked me up bad. I didn't have that much time and had a total mental blank so I didn't write much of "ONE" related. Also I rushed it... so yeah, I'm forseeing a very shitty mark for this one.

:(

Captain_Krunch

HSC
^ Yeah, would love to know if they specified any speeches. Good ol' independent paper...
Anyone know?

iBibah

HSC
^ Yeah, would love to know if they specified any speeches. Good ol' independent paper...
Anyone know?
It was CSSA....

And even though I don't do this text, I'm pretty sure 5 Visions of Captain Cook was specified? Not sure if Im right though

ocatal

HSC
John Donne and Robertson were pretty straightforward. Hamlet, not so much :/

Makematics

HSC
It was CSSA....

And even though I don't do this text, I'm pretty sure 5 Visions of Captain Cook was specified? Not sure if Im right though
thats for slessor and HAHAHA omg lolllll if five visions was specified!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)