HSC
I need to write more =[

Section 1 - 3pages (Stuffed up bad)
Section 2- 3pages
Section3- 4.5 pages

I better start preparing for paper 2. >_<

Sumrestler

HSC
I believe that you could have interpreted it both ways because it didnt actually specify if it was his mother or his father. Its more about the journey that he went on not if it was his mother or father.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I figured it was a father too? I kept writing 'father' in my response.

beentherdunthat

HSC
magpam said:
what mother and father? :confused: :(
:wave: Section One, Text two!!!... I thought it was a mother.... I never even thought of the person being the father at all... because she refers to her own mother before her, and she picks out the coat to make him (her son) look nice. Surely, a father wouldn't be so vain :) Thats my theory anyway !!!

Booman

HSC
so how many texts did u write about in section 3??? i kinda stuffed that one up...

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Booman said:
so how many texts did u write about in section 3??? i kinda stuffed that one up...
I did four (two prescribed poems, one related and one stimulus).

My stimulus one was pretty dodgy, though.

xkentarox

HSC
Ahh ok thanks...feeling kinda better now that some people are agreeing with me =)

I did 5:
- Feliks Skrzynecki
- Crossing the Red Sea
- Migrant Hostel
- 1 stimulus
- 1 related

didnt write much for the stimulus and related though...my hand was sore and was having a sudden spasm :eek:

People can write so much! I admire that haha =]

emca

HSC
all good and well but can someone please post the questions for the creative writing and the analytical (or the whole damn paper) here for us public school kiddies to check out at practice PLEASE. Best of luck for the rest of the trial exams. ditto section II preferably after you've done it otherwise the police will be knocking on your door to find out how you stole it. In return I promise to post my schools trial paper here next week after we've done it. I reckon the more practice papers the better.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Seems like a lot of people are doing physical journeys.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
emca said:
all good and well but can someone please post the questions for the creative writing and the analytical (or the whole damn paper) here for us public school kiddies to check out at practice PLEASE. Best of luck for the rest of the trial exams. ditto section II preferably after you've done it otherwise the police will be knocking on your door to find out how you stole it. In return I promise to post my schools trial paper here next week after we've done it. I reckon the more practice papers the better.
Question two was something like

"The journey can be seen in different ways by different people. Write a creative piece that explores this idea."

Something along those lines, anyway. Didn't give a form or anything, just the idea of different views.

skynet89

HSC
a shit im screwed. i did my essay and creative first but the unseen text really made me confused. how did the text relate to the picture about journey. was just about a race they established in africa wasnt it?. anyway there goes 2 marks then i left out the 3 mark one about the book review not enough time. for the 6 mark one i did about 10 lines don't know if thatll get me any good marks but yeah i explained how the dude values journeys and how rewarding they are. so hopefully an 8/15 for that section.

And yeah really its hard to believe how some of you write 20 pages or whatever. im talking a booklet.. four(4) A4 pages in it. bit bizzare but whatever. i did a booklet on my essay (4 pages) then 2 and a half pages on creative and 2 on q1.

Kukudas

HSC > WOW
HSC
回复: CSSA paper

LOL..
Question1 a?
i used car to lol

identify symobl of journey = CAR

^_^

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
oh yeah waht did people right for that quesiton, the link the visual and writtent text? from what i remember i think it was 2 marks?

Booman

HSC
what did u guys write for question 3????? ive totally gone blank and am trying to remember what the question said... any1 remember?

muzza212

HSC
Yeh, the whole paper was a bit unexpected, i meant what was with the varying perspectives of journey, what ever happened to the good old fashion the journey is more important than the destination or the likes, gosh we can only hope the HSC isn't as random as CSSA!

joshuaali

HSC
Sumrestler said:
I believe that you could have interpreted it both ways because it didnt actually specify if it was his mother or his father. Its more about the journey that he went on not if it was his mother or father.
Heh, nice try. As mentioned by Fish Sauce, the question implied that the narrator of the memoir was male (using the pronoun "he"). However, I do agree with you (and others) that he did sound very maternal. Initially, I thought 'he' was in fact a 'she', but the question removed all doubt.

Section III was supprisingly open.

Last edited:

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
lolz i have paper 2 2moro arghh
but its all good
in paper 1 i finishd section 1 in lyk 20 mins and section 2 in 30 giving me enough time to complete section 3 hehe
i did the catholic trial but i cant remember which 1 it was but :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)