CSSA paper (1 Viewer)

andipandi

HSC
well my skool desided to use exam booklets so for english question 3 i used 6 pages but i didnt finish the short answers so i lost 6 marks already

with question 3 did u relate it to the question or only mention techniques n stuff cos 1 of our teaches said that they started marking and not alot of people related it.
n my last question is was the view point the aurthors viewpont 4 physical journeys or the students??

who eva did religion 1 unit how easy was itt?

Good luck tomorrow with english number 2

katiieeeeee

BOS Member
HSC
wrxsti said:
But i answered question 1a) wrong omgg
i answered "Car" OMGG IM BURNING I DIDNT READ THE QUESTION PROPERLY
am i being really stupid in saying that car is actually right . ? because that's what i put .

all the question asked was for you to IDENTIFY a SYMBOL .. which could be the car because it takes you on a physical journey .. ??

meixia

5 cents short of a 97
HSC
I did 3/5/3. A4 paper lined from top to bottom, 0.7 cm apart.

9 pages for section one aye.

i guess when a person can write, the person can write *shrug*

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Hm... I wrote 3/3.5/4 in that order. I see some pretty abnormal numbers flying around :S I "think" my booklets are 10 page booklets, but still...

The entire paper was weird. I swear, in the reading time, I read Q2 and 3, thinking: "WTF, it's about different perspectives on journey? Hope Q1 isn't as weird..." Flick to Q1. Lo and behold, for 6 marks, different perspectives of journeys. Gah, stupid CSSA -.-;

I'm fairly confident in Q3 since the points I was thinking of raising were actually viewpoints of a journey. Q2, I had to adapt it a bit. Not much, I just broke it into a story told from two different people's eyes in sections.

Funnily enough, I'm least confident in Q1. The 6 mark question was weird. I emphasise, "weird". Reckon it totally screwed me over >.<;

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Chinmoku03 said:
Funnily enough, I'm least confident in Q1. The 6 mark question was weird. I emphasise, "weird". Reckon it totally screwed me over >.<;
Yeah, it was a strange one. I agree.

beccawood

HSC
section 3 said something about how different representations of journeys effect our personal response, rite??

otherwise i'll look like a dick lol

good luck everyone for paper 2!

Rythmic

HSC
1. a) Was so easy, the vector lines of the road from right to left coupled with the motion of the of the car, which is a symbol of travelling, created a sense of a physical journey.

We get A4 paper rather than booklets which is annoying.

Bit concerned about the 6 marker, as my analysis was a bit weak-ish.

becko the gecko

HSC
ahh the AOS paper was pooh! well section three anyhow.. i just cant get my head around the whole journey concept :(
think i wrote 4 for section 1
6 for section 2
4.5 for section 3
so hard to write much in 40 minutes!

imatigerlover

HSC
Hey guys,:wave:
Does anyone here have any of the english paper anymore? I want to try and redo some of my answers but our teachers have told us that they wont ever give the question booklets back to us. :burn:

Btw, am I the only person who is so over high school but feels like its never going to end?!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
imatigerlover said:
Hey guys,:wave:
Does anyone here have any of the english paper anymore? I want to try and redo some of my answers but our teachers have told us that they wont ever give the question booklets back to us. :burn:
wtf?

I'm sure it'll be on the internet eventually, not sure how soon though. It'll be used for practice by next year's Year 12s.

nearlythere...

HSC
I has no idea how to interpret the essay question, though I'm starting to get the feeling I answered it wrong. I can already predict my mark though, seriously, in almost everything I do in english I get the same mark... doesn't seem to matter how hard I try, I swear the teacher just see my name and give me a mark, lol.

I have a question about the AOS- everyone does it, so how do they mark it? Do they mark the exam at a Standard level or an advanced level? Or somewhere in between? It's just confusing... lol.

Freakster01

HSC
am i 2 late to post? XD

i finish my exam but my story was cut so short it was not funny ><!! and section 2 i didnt even write an intro, there goes a few marks down the drain -____-"

efhat

HSC
Man shows wat a fukd up subject english is.....judging how well u go by the amount of pages u write......wat a load of bullshit......if i could i would drop it right now.....anyways i hope i did ok did bout 4 pages section 1, 6 pages section 2 and bout 4 pages section3 but stuffed it up big time

Quintano

HSC
ok well i cant get it 2 work i dunno how 2 upload so if anyone would like the paper PM me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)