CSSA Trial Paper 2.... No one passed? (1 Viewer)

Famine

HSC
We just got our results from the trial advanced english exam today, guess what? Not a single person passed! We dont usually do CSSA papers, but for whatever reason this time we did. I mean people that usually get 95% + failed miserably with marks like 7/20 6/20 4/20 !! I personally got 3.5/20, 4/20 and 6/20. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! Its the first time I've seen a whole class of talented people fail like this, we all want a second opinion as the marks we have as a whole SUCK! We have read and re-read our trial papers and we still think that they are deserving of MUCH higher marks than we all got. The class consists of over 20 people too! My paper 1 results were 75%, not TOO bad, but not great, yet the paper 2 results went down the tube. Also they were marked by DIFFERENT teachers.

I cant believe the whole class failed so badly, so this is just my rant. I want a second opinion!!

:(

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
dontn worry, our school did them too and the marks weer similar.. we did have a few in the 15/20 or so bracket but not many... :s

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
it's okay, i screw up english regularly.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
Post up an essay. Let us be the judge :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)