CSSA Trials (1 Viewer)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
melsc said:
Guys it is most likely that the Mod A question will be about context remember that the module is comparative study of texts and Contexts

It will probably how changed contexts result in change values being expressed
changed values? is that change in values from today to the futuristic worlds' values? or that context shapes values?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
LaCe said:
changed values? is that change in values from today to the futuristic worlds' values? or that context shapes values?
I am not 100% sure, I havent had my trial yet...its next week but my assessment task we had a choice of questions and the one i did was

"Explain how a change in contexts can result in changed values being reflected in texts"

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
melsc said:
I am not 100% sure, I havent had my trial yet...its next week but my assessment task we had a choice of questions and the one i did was

"Explain how a change in contexts can result in changed values being reflected in texts"
Yeah i understand that is basically saying "how has context shaped meaning" (meaning of the wild or meaning in terms of values)

This will be a good question for BNW/Bladerunner but the Powerplay one i heard will be really random, extrememly bad. I think i will try to pull something out for that one.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
the central concern of "in the wild" is humanitys interaction with the natural world

so it will be something to do with that
humanity's interaction with nature

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
goan_crazy said:
the central concern of "in the wild" is humanitys interaction with the natural world

so it will be something to do with that
humanity's interaction with nature
Not necessarily, past HSC questions, all of them did not focus on this. However, u are right when u say that it is the central theme, but they can ask u anything concerning what's in the syllabus.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
Does anyone have an actual list of past trial paper questions for modules? Ive never seen or read any previous ones, and Im rather suprised how random they sounds. If not, is there any sites I can see about the CSSA Trials?

alessandra

HSC
omg if king lear is not on productions i am sooooo sooo screwed. i really hope that we get 3 essays, i cant write interviews to save myself!

sally_33

HSC
can they really ask about specific characters in king lear?? i thought it had to be a broad question to suit the other texts like in AOS????

vikky

HSC
xrtzx said:
wat u mean do u mean by random??
richie u n3rd, ur gonna get full marks for english

Last edited:

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
religion was great@!!@!!!

now comes the dreaded modules!!

goan_crazy

HSC
currysauce said:
religion was great@!!@!!!

now comes the dreaded modules!!
i didnt like religion...
Religious rites was fkd!

the modules r gonna be so much worse though!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
goan_crazy said:
i didnt like religion...
Religious rites was fkd!

the modules r gonna be so much worse though!

u guys have to write 3 respones..... I only have to write 2... and im freaking out

we havnt completed the 3rd module so we were told it won't be assessed but we should attempt the question.... pfft.. like who would write a full essay, or half an essay for that matter, if it's not asessed???

but seriously 2 hours is no weher near enough...

I'm hoping theres like a creative task for one of the modules at least.. like say a conveerstaion or something....

goan_crazy

HSC
penciltron said:
i thought the religion exam was fair didnt have any problems except some in the multiple choice...anyone kno the answer to the one about uniting church about one still being individual or something? and the protectionism aims for aboriginals question?
i think uniting church was pentecostals
that second one you wre asking I got isolate indigenous Australians from other australians
I thought it was to encourage indigenous Australinas to live like all others
but i changed it from c to d in the last 5 minutes

penciltron

HSC
i did the exact opposite to you, i changed it to the encourage one, oops, oh well. nah pentecostal wasnt an option it was presb., congregational, anglican i think and methodist.
oh and which one was the largest religion according to the census? was it catholic?

goan_crazy

HSC
penciltron said:
i did the exact opposite to you, i changed it to the encourage one, oops, oh well. nah pentecostal wasnt an option it was presb., congregational, anglican i think and methodist.
oh and which one was the largest religion according to the census? was it catholic?
catholic :)
at least I know I got one right!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
AOS Paper 1 was ok, except for text 2 that was fucked, my story was only 3 pages and i already got my essay mark back. Economics today was ok some difficult questions, harder than previous i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)