CSSA Trials (1 Viewer)

HSC
chem exam was horrible. it was the worst out ofm the other exam so far. and i haven't even done maths yet. so long for uai over 90 if i fail that maths exam too.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
so far...exams dun seem so hard...except for da maths..i can't seem to understand how to do any of da past papers...
other sub..should b ok...
thank god i dropped chem~!! stupid old hag as my teacher failed me....

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
**freakstar87**, annie, I still suck at maths
maths is gonna be the worst exam for sure!

eleco

HSC
hey guys, i would like to know where i can find the CSSA 2005 trial for advanced eng paper 2. I think it legal no because its already been done

willing to pay.

Last edited:

Lina479

HSC
relevant information

eleco said:
hey guys, i would like to know where i can find the CSSA 2005 trial for advanced eng paper 2. I think it legal no because its already been done

willing to pay.

did no-one else hear all the dramas concerning the Catholic School Trials english papers? all i heard was that Cheltenhan Girls High did their paper before anyone else did and took the paper out of the exam room and it leaked out onto the internet. So you attempting to get these papers even a few days after it's over is screwing it up for the rest of us. I may have to resit my english trial because of all this stupid crap!! So why don't you just wait until you get the all clear from CSSA ...alternatively you can look it up on the internet because of the idiotic Cheltenham girls!!! Good luck either way i suppose!

bumbo_hippo

HSC
if i have to resit my eng exam..i'm goin to go to chelt girlz and burn their skool down...buh i think too many of their pupilz will get too happy ova it!!
sigh...
o welz...as long as ms marshall is in da building when da skool goes down...i will b happy...

LostAuzzie

HSC
Well so far ive done four of my Trials all CSSA papers:

English AOS: surprisingly no real problems, thought I was screwed for comprehension but it turned out alright

Religion: A waste of an hour and a half but im coming 3rd with 70% so if I do crap chances are most others in my school will to

English Modules: Alright except for the Letter

Chemistry: Apart from the gas leak which caused a major disruption in my concentration It was good

Now gotta prepare for Maths, Maths Ext and Physics

bumbo_hippo

HSC
is there actually suppose to b prac tests? for da science courseS?
cuz my friend has to do prac tests...
buh i dont....

goan_crazy

HSC
miss_gtr said:
70% and ur 3rd!! wish i was at ur school.. im 79% and im 7th
we've only had assessments so far
no exams
so my trial SOR result will be interesting...
but I will prob lose my ranking!

get_born

we were doing our legal exam the other day, then half way through we get told that there's a bomb threat the school was evacuated and now we gotta sit for another legal exam.

get_born

miss_gtr said:
lol damn..wish i thought of that.. the exams my teacher set woulda been easier.. lol what the heck, she woulda let us resit the same test..
You know what killed it too, it was such a good exam - Oh well - the reason we coudn't do it because one of the students panicked so hard they picked up their stuff including the pens and walked out. Everything was so serious and then we find out it was a prank - dunno, but it was really weird especially with everything else going on in the world.

get_born

miss_gtr said:
lol haha.. though it woulda been scary.. u kno with the whole london attacks 9/11.. and australia set to be next, i woullda been like "great, on the day of my legal exam, they have to blow up THIS LOCATION SPECIFICALLY"
AFTER IPT i was too tired, i'd been up all morning.. like 4am flicking through my ipt stuff... i neglected legal till the 1 hour break i got.. then i went in and did next to nothing :D.. i hate legal.!
nah im kool with legal - its my english I'm sort of worried about there was a poem in paper 1 I didn't think I did too well in but i have to wait and see. In the meantime i still have ext 1 eng, maths, v art to go. Speaking of maths i better go back to studying. cya.

aka_bomber

HSC
eco sux eco sux eco sux maths sux maths sux hmm what else oh yea the AOS the last question i didnt do cos i didnt have enough time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishq
The Keats poem? It was an imaginative journey wasnt it? About how his pen and words and stuff could take him to all these places, but Scotland, a real place, was no different to England.
So, yeah - the power of the imagination...

Or am I completely off track?

YAY! AOS DONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenie
LoL, that actually makes sense. I just thought it was some random rubbish about this "naughty Boy" travelling and discovering rather stupid things. i think i acutally said that - "discovers things the average dim-witted person would be aware of"
clever work... if only i saw that during the exam, but there was no way i woulda thought of that.

and that part...well i thought he didnt what colour the cherry was or what a yard was lol dammit the london thing was smart whoever thought that!! grrrr anyway iv never read any of keats poems so i didnt know nothing about his context or what sorta stuff he write hehe im screwed on that, godd im so unimaginative :S:S
That a yard
Was as long,
That a song
Was as merry,
That a cherry
was as red

as well as economics omg, my brother school gave me tips the night before and within ten minutes i fell asleep hahahaha im screwed i tell you

goan_crazy

HSC
melsc said:
lol someone from ur skool probably did it to get out of the exam
no the bomb threat was real
I heard about it! Was it at paramatta station?

bumbo_hippo

HSC
goan_crazy said:
no the bomb threat was real
I heard about it! Was it at paramatta station?

i would jus set fire to da skool...
well my friend did set fire to da skool last term..by burning all da toilet papers in da toilet while he was having a smoke there...
it was hilarious!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)