Cues..... NEED HELP (2 Viewers)

lengy

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Some of the above notes like always making the time to talk to her (just don't go majorly out of your way... stalking is to be avoided because it will freak the poor girl out!!!), but there are also nice little things you can throw in like always making sure you open the door for her and her friends, picking up her bag for her when she's too tired to reach, letting your hand linger on hers a millisecond longer...! :) Be a gentleman, be assertive, show her you're comfortable within your own skin and she'll be drawn to it :)

It's all about the subtleties. Us girls love those and will pick it up like *that*. :)

EDIT: Listen to Dr_Doom. Let the girl talk. The more you listen, the more brownie points you clock up.
Nah, wont always work. If you're like me alot of those things I do for girls anyway, well at least for my friends. Most of the time I haven't made of my mind about asking the girl out, I like to be sure that whoever it is I'd focus all the attention on her, not let my interest drift off. The world is full of pretty girls and the one you are going out with should be treated with more respect and serious intent, not ask out and break up because you just wanted to know if you felt anything. I prefer a direct approach since I'm oblivious to hints and I'm sure I'm not the only guy who doesn't pick up on them.

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
make her a mix cd comprising of the following songs

Akon - i wanna fuck you
Biggie - fucking you tonight
tupac - thug passion
504 boys - i can tell
Montell jordan - do you
Salt and pepper - lets talka bout sex
R kelly - ignition
R kelly - bump and grind

find a few more.. give her the cd.. shell get the hint ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Or slap your donkey ass down like the mcmuthafucka you are

lengy

HSC
I disagree, in most circumstances, if not all, you'll end up with a friend. If you already have many friends from those situations why would you want another friend?

lengy

HSC
It may have worked for you because you're a girl, but in my opinion it may be the worst advice to give a guy because he'll come across as a friend and changing that is apparently much harder. It's better to approach the situation with your intentions much clearer.

niteshade1312

HSC
YES, GUYS please be upfront. If us girls know what your intentions are, then we dont have to try and figure out what the hell you are trying to do! Plus, it would be much appreciated if you stipulated your sexual preference, too many boys that can't be worked out are roaming around nowadays!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The ladder theory is just an excuse made up for not taking the initiative or the other party not wanting to go out with you and trying to be nice about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)