CuMbO StUdEnTs... (1 Viewer)

sharks05

HSC
At the end of the day all u have to do is pass!!! the ol saying Ps = Degrees lol.. Congrats anyway!!Physio students have FINALLY finished their moonwalk assignment. I swear if I have to watch Michael Jackson do it again or hear Smooth Criminal I will scream.

chiche

HSC
hey, can someone who's doing MRS subjects help me?? i've been kind of interested in that area but i haven't done chemistry or physics. is it tough to get through the course without doing those subjects? thanks!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
no its not... physics is pretty basic at first so is chem. chem is mixed with bio so its okay.
if ur in doubt do the bridging courses..they basically give u a lil overview of 1st semester.
NB MRS courses are going to be restructured and changed...our yr is the last yr to do this structure so yu'll have to ask at the info days for updated info..we keep getting told not to fail cos it will set us back

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
I've been told by other 2nd and 3rd year students that the new MRS course (especially the physics component) for next year is going to be a little easier. Apparently the work load is difficult and students have previously struggled (Which is good for any new students entering the course). But APPARENTLY the consequence is that the course may be lengthed... Anyone else heard about this?

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
oooh i hoopppe not....i want to graduate in 2007 not anytime after that. my thinking is that i am already 1/6 of the way through and have 2.5 years to go :D

sharks05

HSC
Our tutes were even funnier watching people first attempt their moonwalk..but every1 in my group ended up pretty good!! Yeah we had to find places in campus with slippery floor, which was pretty much limited to B block corridor, and the basketball courts in the gym--> highly embarrassing, people kept throwing basketballs at us interupting video taping.
Is anyone going to the end of semester bash next wednesday?

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
Hey Katie! I've heard the lengthening of the course is only for incoming students. The course will remain the same for us... This is all APPARENTLY though!!!!

How did you go in anatomy today? By the way... totally agreeing with you about the whole Schapelle verdict... :-(

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
Is anyone going to the end of semester bash next wednesday?
yeh probably, i heard that it will be pretty good. i went ot a friends superhero party last week so i have a superman costumes!
are you going, if so what superhero?

BTW I agree bout the Shapelle Corby thing...horrible

nik_noodle

HSC
Happeninchick said:
I've been told by other 2nd and 3rd year students that the new MRS course (especially the physics component) for next year is going to be a little easier. Apparently the work load is difficult and students have previously struggled (Which is good for any new students entering the course). But APPARENTLY the consequence is that the course may be lengthed... Anyone else heard about this?
Thats like HIM! We've been legthened to 4 yrs this year for the first time and its the biggest waste of time!

I SWERE ive gotten dummer sinse the HSC!!!

We have 7 hours a week or something. Its not even worth going most days! VERY easy!!

nik_noodle

HSC
Yeah they cant change the course structure once your already enrolled in it...

Happeninchick said:
Hey Katie! I've heard the lengthening of the course is only for incoming students. The course will remain the same for us... This is all APPARENTLY though!!!!

How did you go in anatomy today? By the way... totally agreeing with you about the whole Schapelle verdict... :-(

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
yeah i never figured what happens there . Health info management isnt it ? a lot of stats and stuff ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)