Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
the short answers in physics were a bit scarty but th mcq were bearable
DHR was an alright exam all over i think so i'm not THAT worried about it

Leap

free falling
HSC
Has anyone had to sit an exam in B block foyer?
I had body systems 1 there this morning and I thought it was a bit weird to actually have all the tables in the foyer. Surely there was an actual room somewhere where they could have held it?
:rolleyes:

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
Leap said:
Has anyone had to sit an exam in B block foyer?
I had body systems 1 there this morning and I thought it was a bit weird to actually have all the tables in the foyer. Surely there was an actual room somewhere where they could have held it?
:rolleyes:
Yes I have had 2 exams in the B Foyer... I felt unloved! LOL You'd think out of the whole campus they could find one spare room??? Oh well...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i had one exam in there and one in the tute room next to the ladies toilets...people are really considerate when they turn on the handdryer in the middle of the exam.
i have my last exam in one of the tute rooms i think on thursday

nik_noodle

HSC
Katie123 said:
i had one exam in there and one in the tute room next to the ladies toilets...people are really considerate when they turn on the handdryer in the middle of the exam.
i have my last exam in one of the tute rooms i think on thursday
Oh YES! And that stupid lady with the funny voice who CONTINUED to talk crap throughout the exams there!!! I was ready to strangle her (this day I was actually in one of the tute rooms, and the examiner we had in with us was sending her up, hehe).

Health Psychology was DEATH! I studied my ass off for Med Science, turns out, maybe I should have focused on something else :S

Jessisbored

HSC
yeah there was one old lady who was talking the whole bloody time, always wanted to hear the sound of her own voice. and then there was another lady who thought that opening lolly rappers would be perfectly fine in a room that echos, right infront of my desk, so i told her to quiet down lol.

when do we get our results? not that i want them

Skeeta

HSC
i was about to askt he same thing..

i'm very scared

nik_noodle

HSC
i went searching thru our beautifully crap website yesterday and couldn't find anywhere saying the date they come out.

I know anyone who sat Health Care Delivery Systems, all the papers have been marked and everyone did well. But i know Med Science A will take forever to get back to us, based on my previous dealings with the <s>idiot</s> wonderful lecturer...

sharks05

HSC
someone told me 19th of december... but that could be a random date tat they heard from someone else :D

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i think they would have to startt coming out next week...i dont know how much longer i can wait!!

Skeeta

HSC
i dont know why they take so long actually - they only really put the MCQ answer sheet through a computer?!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i only had two exams that had no mcq at all in them so they may take a bit longer but the rest should hurry up and put me out of my misery

nik_noodle

HSC
i don't see why the MCQ's couldn't be posted as they go thru the scanner. Wouldn't it be easy to go "oh yep, 305145879- 16/20' and it could be connected to go online. haha.
Why do they all have to be posted at the same time??? grrr.

I got my informatics results yesterday. But i didn't have an exam for that. so thats not as exciting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)