curious (1 Viewer)

bubblesss

HSC
hey guys i was just wondering how many hours of sleep should a HSC student get? how long do u guys sleep for? i sleep around 6 hrs average/day and sometimes even 7.

i know a family friend who is a neurosurgeon and he slept only 3 - 4hrs/day during his study period!!!!!! so i was just wondering if i'm the only one whose slacking off??????????
and when u enter yr 12 in about a few weeks are u gonna decrease ur sleeping time.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
bubblesss said:
hey guys i was just wondering how many hours of sleep should a HSC student get? how long do u guys sleep for? i sleep around 6 hrs average/day and sometimes even 7.

i know a family friend who is a neurosurgeon and he slept only 3 - 4hrs/day during his study period!!!!!! so i was just wondering if i'm the only one whose slacking off??????????
and when u enter yr 12 in about a few weeks are u gonna decrease ur sleeping time.
Are you serious?

I am sleeping like 7 hours a day... and I thought I was sleeping for a little amount...

More sleeping =/= less studying
And vice versa.

Don't worry about it. You would like to sleep because sleeping promotes growth and fresh mind after sleeping triggers more effective study routine. That's just my opinion by the way.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
bubblesss said:

At least 8-9

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
bubblesss said:
That's terrible. You'll have serious health problems, both mental and physical, if you try to keep that up for more than a short time.

Take a few hours off study and get a decent nights sleep, guaranteed in no time your results will actually increase.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
I usually get around 7 hours, sometimes more, but sometimes I get less when I stay up to do assignments or I'm suffering from insomnia.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i have insomnia so i get 2-3 hours a night I have been like this all my life. (It allowed me more time to study lols)

Finx

HSC
marcquelle said:
i have insomnia so i get 2-3 hours a night I have been like this all my life. (It allowed me more time to study lols)
Yeah I've seen your study routine you posted up. It said you go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 5-6 for tutoring?

I don't see how you live @_@.

@OP, about 7-8 hours for me.

bubblesss

HSC
marcquelle said:

omg u have tutoring in the morning?????/
i've always wanted tutoring in the morning but noone keps classes in the morning.:) lucky u!!!!

ratcher0071

HSC
lyounamu said:
Are you serious?

I am sleeping like 7 hours a day... and I thought I was sleeping for a little amount...

More sleeping =/= less studying
And vice versa.

Don't worry about it. You would like to sleep because sleeping promotes growth and fresh mind after sleeping triggers more effective study routine. That's just my opinion by the way.
I agree. 8 hours of sleep is all i get. And i would be sleeping more in yr 12.:sleep:

eliseliselise

HSC
i don't get much sleep... i lie down at about 23;00 every night and then get up at 6;00 but i dont really sleep much during that time.. i just lie there and contemplate string theory, maths proofs, run through formulae etc.. jks ;) why sleep when we live in a day and age of [v], no doz, red bull etc?? [disclaimer: i do not consume any of the aforementioned... but i do like dark chocolate!!! -eyes widen-] i'm a bit of a night animal on the weekends though!! hoot hoot!

um but i think i might start taking ancient asian herbal sleeping tonics next year; millions of chinese can't be wrong!! sleep aim; 8 hours per night!!!

how many hours does dr karl prescribe for a developing teenage mind?? anyone know?

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
bubblesss said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcquelle

omg u have tutoring in the morning?????/
i've always wanted tutoring in the morning but noone keps classes in the morning. lucky u!!!!
i just ask my teachers and they'll come in early in the morning.

Finx said:
Yeah I've seen your study routine you posted up. It said you go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 5-6 for tutoring?

I don't see how you live @_@.

@OP, about 7-8 hours for me.
Don't worry many people have that reaction with my sleeping pattern. Lol i've been like this all my life (no joke)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
I sleep anywhere to 9 hours to 3.
Really depends on what I feel like.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I get about 6 everynight, but im used to it, so i don't feel tired during the day. Getting up is hell though.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I usually sleep from 10 to 6. If I watch Letterman, which I regularly do, it's 12 to 6.

SimonLee13

HSC
8-9 hours, more on sundays. I wouldn't be able to survive on 7 hours...

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Usually 7 hours of sleep (maybe abit less) but can manage on 5 hours. :p

4unitfreak

HSC
About 7-8 hours. My starting times for school change basically every day and it used to screw with my body clock big time, but I'm trying to wake up at 6am every day now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)