current ranks/results if i change schools (1 Viewer)

mnm2envy

HSC
What happens to my current ranks/results if i change schools now? Will they marks be transferred or will i have to resit the exams in the other school?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Well, since you transfer at the start of year 12, marks/ranks would have been reset anyway.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What happens to my current ranks/results if i change schools now? Will they marks be transferred or will i have to resit the exams in the other school?
If you are talking about changing at this point of time in Year 12 the new school will have to determine your rank in relation to their cohort. Any ranks from the old school will be lost and the marks may be considered but...as the tasks would be different and the marking probably different the new school would simply see how you go in relation to the new cohort and slot you into that position within that grouping e.g. you were ranked 1st at you present school but on changing schools after doing 2 assessment tasks there, and the professional judgement of the teacher you are ranked 8th at the new school then you would go in as 8th from the new school.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I guess your rank would be blank until you do a test. :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)