Curve Sketching (1 Viewer)

conman

HSC
Accidentally, I found this handout from American University about curve sketching. It contains full detail information about curve sketching which is gonna be in Half Yearly Exam.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
That's a great file :D Except I don't have half yearlies w00t :p Guess I'd have to find out about my maths commons next term *whistles*

... Is that a good thing or a bad thing though? :p

airie

HSC
Erm, no, I meant that the tests are already done, but it looks like I'm gonna get both of them back next term :p Everyone's getting them back this term, all the other classes got at least their 2u test back but our teacher's away and won't be back till next week, which is when I'm not gonna be at school. So. Yes. Still a good thing? Eek. Don't ask me. x.x

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I prefer not to know my results too early, I know other people though that want to know what they got right and wrong when they walk out the door of the classroom just after they finish the exam. That's just annoying.

Last edited:

airie

HSC
I know, that is annoying. Normally my ear plugs would come in handy :D

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Ahaha, I'm one of those people! :wave: It's pretty good for a laugh (or a kick) when you realise you've put something really silly down, it sure beats dreading about it.

People who have like fifty sheets of formulas, shuffle through them furiously and ask questions about stuff right before an exam annoy me :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)