D.e.a.r (1 Viewer)

astro

HSC
yeah we have DEAR for 20 mins while we have roll call....ah so boring....the good thing seniors are allowed to study - only typed note, but i get away with written notes.....we used to able to talk when we had a less strict teacher.....but now we have a teacher who calls herself the 'dragonlady'

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by meggy_moo
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME....just jig it!
no because then if you get caught you cant jig imoportant thing like maths ... actually i skipped english today ... again ... but it happens

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
yeh we have it for 20mins in roll call as well...but cos i'm on src we just talk about other stuff instead

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
yeah, until the end of yr 10, we had one english lesson each week for 'wide reading'. it was great, such a bludge... ;)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmm for our school SOME teachers make it compulsory to read during roll call.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i dont think we would be ALLOWED to read during roll call. like 10 years ago at our school, you could but then they scraped that, made roll call just 10minutes, to be PURELy that the calling of the roll ... makes sense

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
wot a stupid ass idea pft...

i feel sorry for those who have to suffer it.. hahaha

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ours goes for twenty mins lol
hmmms.. ohh wells i dont think many teachers make people do it anymore.
my roll call consist of both the junior and senior SRCmembers. the teacher threatened that she might have to separate us because we talk heaps :lol:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by boredofschool
lol

/shakes head at asylum
i cant remember ever having a DEAR :S

rofl dont laugh at me, im not a monster, im HUMAN!!!

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah, I know, it's rorted!! omg, i empathise with those of you who also have to endure my pain!!!! ;)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
It is SUPPOSED to be compulsory to read in roll call for junior years and "private study" for senior years, but we just sit there chatting...AHAHAHA i havent heard of D.E.A.R since primary school!! :rofl:

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
rofl dont laugh at me, im not a monster, im HUMAN!!!
I considered arguing that...you FREAK.
But anyways, we have DEAR at our school! For 10 minutes after recess we have to read...but ours is ok, the only requirements our reading material must have is "some text" - captions are considered text, therefore we're pretty much allowed anything. Some year 12 students last year did protest with signs and such...and some kids signed a petition against it, which the deputy principal tore up in front of everyone...BUT I FOUND THE SECRET WAY OUT. IF YOU WORK IN THE CANTEEN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO DEAR, YOU GET TO EAT FREE FOOD INSTEAD! AKDJFOAIULCKJZXVADG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)