:D Who LOVES their course? (1 Viewer)

roookie

HSC
There are so many threads out there where people complain about the course they are doing or just uni in general.

I thought it would be refreshing for people to discuss:

1. what course you do
2. what you LOVE about your course.

I may be a naiive 09er, but I'm hoping I can say all good things about my course when I start uni :)

rx34

HSC
1) Commerce at Melb U
2) Relatively easy to get distinctions in if you put in the effort to attend all tutes, do all tute work and turn up to lectures.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Creative Arts (Performance - Production)/Commerce

Great atmosphere, with a large circle of friends

Freedom to create your own work

Currently topping the thoery subject :)

Alway something interesting happening

Most of these factors though, are just my CA degree though, as I'm doing more subjects in that. Commerce is ok. Just your average degree really.

jassono

HSC
International and Global Studies at USYD

It's an arts course, so I can pursue subjects that are intellectually stimulating, while the core units are career orientated, so I hope that when I graduate, it'll be good for getting a job (hopefully i make law second year transfer too) while still having my mind challenged in the humanities department, especially political economy, sounds brilliant

EDIT: Hahahaha not anymore :p

Last edited:
HSC
1. medical science @UNSW
2. People that do the course with me are pretty awesome.; medical science society; research in the lab where I can.

Kamal15

HSC
1. medical science @UNSW
2. People that do the course with me are pretty awesome.; medical science society; research in the lab where I can.
its great to hear some positive stuff about uni

great idea for a thread

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
1. Arts/ Law - 5th year
2. We're in a love-hate relationship, love it gets me where I want to be professionally, love it because it can be interesting, love mooting, hate how many cores I have to do.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
1. B Arts (Ancient History) at Usyd
2. It's really interesting, and the staff in the ancient history department are awesome and care a lot about their undergrads

purplemonkey

HSC
1) B. Nursing @ UTS

2) Its soo interesting, I have a natural knack for pathophysiology so I don't have to work too hard to get good grades, it's really 'hands-on', the prac's are good, people ask me their health questions, we get to play with high-tech mannequins...
:D

kateemily

HSC
-b. advanced nursing UWS
-the absolutely miniscule intake of students and the mentoring by senior academics. plus the fact its all anatomy and science :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)