"Daffodil" Willam Wordsworth (1 Viewer)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Hi there
I've got my english half yearly exam very soon, and i was planning on using daffodil by william wordsworth as one of my related text. Can anyone give me a bit of insight into it, as to how it relates to imaginative journies, if it does?....
thanks heaps!
:)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i loved this text :)
i used it for imaginitve too
what are you looking at in partocular.
what i found was that imaginitive journeys inspire people, and thats what it has actually done. the field of flowers has inspired wordsworth so much, that he think of them constantly. the reader feels they are taken on the journey of floating above this feild of flowers. personification is used to describe the daffodils - only the imaginiation can really see how daffodils dance in the wind..
anything else ? :)

Dee Dee

nak_yim
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
i loved this text :)
i used it for imaginitve too
what are you looking at in partocular.
what i found was that imaginitive journeys inspire people, and thats what it has actually done. the field of flowers has inspired wordsworth so much, that he think of them constantly. the reader feels they are taken on the journey of floating above this feild of flowers. personification is used to describe the daffodils - only the imaginiation can really see how daffodils dance in the wind..
anything else ? :)
Originally posted by nessie_lee
Hi there
I've got my english half yearly exam very soon, and i was planning on using daffodil by william wordsworth as one of my related text. Can anyone give me a bit of insight into it, as to how it relates to imaginative journies, if it does?....
thanks heaps!
:)
have u guys actually finish writing about how it relate to imaginative..i have one more text to do and i am doing this poem..and i am clueless in what it's about lol..want to trade notes?

Dee Dee

nak_yim
HSC
hehe i am handing mine in tomorrow and it's on about crap haha
well i don't really care hahaha too tired..just as long as i can hand it in..and get soem mark..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)