Dallas Gibson of Icarus College BANKRUPT? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Field

HSC
N/A
FreshOffTheBoat said:
...what other can evidence can u provide apart from ur own words none of which have been substantiated?
Um... you're not by any chance calling me a liar here, I hope? You do realise I might with equal propriety ask you the same question?

FreshOffTheBoat said:
i just do not like ppl providing misinformation to potential students of these prep courses.
Well, that's something we agree on at any rate.

So you think I'm in pharmas or maybe with the competition, do you? I'm afraid you're wrong on both counts. I'm not. So sus on.

And you're not concerned about prep course providers any more, eh? They're beneath you now, is that it, since you've already got your uni place? A pity. I've never enrolled in a med school anywhere, but I was still interested enough in one of those prep courses to make comments professionally on it. They do serve a useful purpose you know, when they're conducted properly.

If you were really the critical thinker you apparently think you are, you should by now have come to the conclusion that, had you deleted my entire quote from your post (as I requested you to do, and as you said you would do) you would already have learnt by now what sort of work I do and my qualifications for doing it -- which, I assure you, exceed yours by a good deal, even though you might even be doing a law unit.)

You'll forgive me if I say that I'm starting to think that "Fresh Off The Boat" really means "Wet Behind The Ears."

This is now indeed my last post, unless and until you follow through with your undertaking. As with many of us, I don't really like dealing with people I can't trust.

William Pitt the Youngest -- even though you're masquerading as someone you're not, you'll no doubt be pleased to read my last paragraph. But tell me, why can't you just be who you are instead of trying to ape someone else? Haven't you heard the parable of the apple and the bananas?

Bacilli, thanks for your comment. The outpourings of these other people rather reminds me why I generally like not having to deal with undergrads any more. :)

Last edited:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Um... you're not by any chance calling me a liar here, I hope? You
Course not, as I do not have any proof, but then again, neither do u. So what does that make u?

So you think I'm in pharmas or maybe with the competition, do you? I'm afraid you're wrong on both counts. I'm not. So sus on.
If u say so.

And you're not concerned about prep course providers any more, eh? They're beneath you now, is that it, since you've already got your uni place? A pity.
I did not say they were beneath me, simply that I no longer have any ties to them. Im sure that with ur high level of qualification u would be able to tell the difference. I still provide advice and help people out with regard to the UMAT and interview. (If anyone has any questions about entry into med just PM me).

I've never enrolled in a med school anywhere, but I was still interested enough in one of those prep courses to make comments professionally on it. They do serve a useful purpose you know, when they're conducted properly.
Undoubtedly. I am one of the ones in favour of prep courses. Maybe thats another thing we agree upon.

If you were really the critical thinker you apparently think you are, you should by now have come to the conclusion that, had you deleted my entire quote from your post (as I requested you to do, and as you said you would do) you would already have learnt by now what sort of work I do and my qualifications for doing it -- which, I assure you, exceed yours by a good deal, even though you might even be doing a law unit.)
I may have been unclear, but the "will do" was to ur comment "sus away". So in actual fact I never agreed to this.

Of course ur qualifications exceed mine, I dont even have a uni degree YET. Theres no need to flaunt it.

You'll forgive me if I say that I'm starting to think that "Fresh Off The Boat" really means "Wet Behind The Ears."
Im sure we are mature enough to not take jabs at little things like this.

This is now indeed my last post, unless and until you follow through with your undertaking. As with many of us, I don't really like dealing with people I can't trust.
U dont know me, I dont know u. U had no obligation to trust me nor did I have obligation to return it.

I was never desperate to know who u were or what u did. If u knew how to gain some1 else's trust, u would know that providing evidence to substantiate ur claims is rule number 1. Obviously u didnt know what rule no. 1 was or didnt want to be believed?

tomatofaceabc

HSC
honestly, thank god ive read this post and some of the others from bos
i know im a newbie and this is my first post, that is only cos most of the time i cant be bothered to post.
But man, hearing about this shit going on with Dallas, really enrages me cos my dad had already blindly signed me up for a two years subcription to the icarus college. GAY!

i am in yr11 atm, so i guess i still have time to go for medentry.
I've talked to a couple of yr12 students in my schools previous years who did get placement into med school, and they told me that i really should be studying past paper UMAT questions.

Ive attended Dallas's workshop already, and i can honestly say...completely useless except for the interview part. I think what he has said about approaching interviews does kinda make sense, but then again he told my class that we can never use the words 'help' 'save' etc in the real interview.
I was totally like 'wtf? this guys on drugs 4 sure.' Very contradictory!

enways i gtg get studying for prelims. Dy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)