• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

DART test, How was it for u? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprucey

HSC
N/A
SqUiMpY said:
oh ok, ive done alotta hours but sometimes i drive and i suck ass LOL like i hit a tree last weekend, just a little one LOL but if it had been a cm thicker it prolly woulda dun sum damage he he he lucky i was going slow, ive also been in 3 car accidents where i was driving, 1 wasnt my fault it was an idiot drunk driver ran into my ass, then the next 2 times i hit the car infront of me driving auto LOL
im gonna find it hard to concentrate tho thats the problem i have when i suck at driving
I did it at padstow and passed first go but I think some how you are going to fail. You really do suck at driving and I live local to padstow and I hope you don't get behind the wheel. What car are you driving in so I can watch out for you and turn off in a side street because your an accident waiting to happen.

Sprucey

spangacrab

HSC
Redoctober has got a point but. There is already an abundence of shit drivers out there. No need to replenish the stocks.

The amount of people that get their Ps is ridicolous because so many people shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I passed mine second time in an auto. My biggest problem was nerves, I get incredibly nervous in any test situation, and even the second time when i passed, about 5 minutes into the test my heart started really pounding and i was literally fighting the urge to bait. I dont know why I react to tests like that, i even got really nervous during the green ps test.
The first time I went for my ps, I really don't think I was ready, I had completed my hours but I wasnt confident on the road at all and was at a stage where, if I was alone in the car, Im not sure if I had the competence to make a judgement call about what to do if anything came up. So, it was a good thing I didnt pass. As to why I failed, they picked me up for a lot of little things but I didnt do any of the automatic fail items, i was actually pretty unclear to the reason I actually failed. Some of the things they mentioned were pretty piss weak.However, I got lessons later on and my instructor told me its kind of obvious when someone is really not ready to be on the road, even if they dont do anything wrong,a nd if they get that vibe from you, they just will not pass you.
the seocnd time I had done a ton more hours, and was definitley a lot more experienced and I STILL got really nervous, but I guess this time it didnt come through quite so much since I passed. I actually thought i made a lot more stupider mistakes the second time. After my reverse park, I didnt put the car back into drive and i stepped down on the pedal with it still in reverse and had to brake really hard, and i thought i failed ebcause of that. Also, my instructor told me to turn right at one point, and for some reason, I got it into my head that he meant left, and I changed lanes twice to get into the correct lane to turn left into and he was like..actually i meant right, but its ok we will just do your 3 point turn here. i swear to god he thought i was a fucking dipstick though!
If you are going for your ps make sure you get heaps of hours, get a few lessons because they can be really helful, and try not to stress to much! the best tip is to get as much practise as possible.

SPL commo

HSC
N/A
oh dear , another bad driver - seriously consider public transport

yeh its spreading onto car forums , you want to know why?

we get targeted as " dickhead no brain drivers that cause acco's " , wanna know something its people LIKE YOU who cant be bother to concentrate on driving!!!
honestly no one is perfect , but like the road safety ad's say

"because enough is enough" hey well dont need another driver who cant drive to save themselves!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
OK I think that's enough. To the threadstarter, please see the list of links posted on the first page for more advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)