Dave Chappelle is back! SBS 9,00pm Monday (1 Viewer)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Chapelle show is back, i think it was a repeat on last night, but it just made me remember that his stuff is classic and never gets old. Its awesome. Sooo funny.

Anyone else watch it?

DooGseY

HSC
Cool that its back. I was wondering how long it would take a network to pick it up over here, considering the series is one of the highest selling dvds of all time. It was probably a repeat though, there hasn't been any new shows in close to or over a year I think.

Favourite sketches are the P. Diddy show, coke dealer/business man court swap and the jury selection.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
yeah i saw that last night, it was fuckin awsome. I love chappelle. I always watch on the comedy Channel. Its funny as.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
yeah its good. Wait for when they rip the mad real world or wotever it is. Its awsome, so funny when the dad gets stabbed.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
First time for me watching Chapelle Show but I loved it instantly. Best bits for me were the slow-mo "rap" video scenes in the laundromat and the club and seeing the robot dancing guy doing the robot dance in the crowd in the racial draft bit LOL! :D

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
Watched it too last night. Wasn't that great, but the "Racial Draft" was a classic!
Hahahaha. "We the Jewish people pick...LENNI KRAVITZ!"

That reminded me of an arguement I had with 3 Jewish guys - I love Jews I want to be one. They rattled of this list of famous Jews - like the Indian father does on Khmars at no.42 "Leonardo Da Vinci? Indian. Michaellangelo's David? *Father looks at David's small genitals* Not Indian".

Famous Jews (according to the pos'):

- John Safran
- Steven Spielburg, and (waitforit)
- Mel Gibson.

As I was trying to convince them of how un-Jewish Mel was (they think he is 'cause his movies are profoundly Jewish...yeah...and he played The Jewish moneylender in The Merchant of Venice), I asked them if Lenni Kravitz was Jewish - owing to his last name.

Is he?
But...but...
But what?
He's black.
...Ahhh.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
damn missed it :S
welll i can wait ... hehe love the episodes i d/led

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I'm sorry...you mean The Chapelle Show is supposed to be funny? I watched the entire thing last Monday and failed to crack a smile once. I think the time where we laugh at black people saying 'dayum' and 'nigga please' is long over...well, obviously not...but I had hoped that it was. I get people talking about Chapelle all the time and it shits me. It's not funny. It's just a bunch of stereotypes walking around on TV. Every sketch is the same. Place uptight white people with black people...have the white people say 'dayum' and 'nigga.'

I just realised how shit Dave Chapelle is. Oh, wait...no I didn't. I knew it before I wrote that sentence.

Google ad: "Great deals on Dave Chappelle, browse a huge selection now." You mean there's more than one? AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
You are fucking kidding me!

The show is heaps funny, about on par with Ali G or even better. It is not educated humour but it is funny nevertheless. Last night's show was hilarious. But I do see similarities with some of his sketches
eg. the slow-mo skit and the dancing skit that was on last night. Same type of humour, it can get lame after awhile.

But I still think he is pretty funny.

And btw, when is Ali G coming back to SBS? Did you know that he had a role in Madagascar? Well you can obviously guess whjich character he is can't you?

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
Ali G is shit. They should leave dave on forever. He is the funniest comedian by far.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Pretty much all the sketches are the same, so it gets unfunny fast.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
God last night's "Ribs" skit was funny last night. It had me in stiches.

*brrrp*
"Ahhh, mudbutt."

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
50Cent said:
Ali G is shit. They should leave dave on forever. He is the funniest comedian by far.
Oviously u havent seen much of Ali G

His Borak skits are the best and also his interviews with celebrities
He is definitely on par with Dave Chappelle, its the same type of humour! Both are awesome

wa73va

HSC
yeh i rex da best sketch is either "the real world" or "the niger family" lol its da funiest shit

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
the best skit was when black people got their reperations for slavery LMAO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)