Dawn Of The Dead (1 Viewer)

layzie bone

I can't believe there ain't an official topic about it... and I can't believe how many people ignore this movie...

This movie is badass!

I liked the fact that there aren't scenes where its one individual walking around in the dark, well maybe when the *SPOLIER* old lady truck driver went to check up on where the black guy and his pregnant wife is, and this doesn't feel like the typical horror movie where its just people being murdered one by one, there's some humor in it which makes it more entertaining (I liked the communication between Ving Rhyme's Kenneth and Andy on different rooftops... why did Andy had to die...).

Have you seen it? What did you think of it?

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
i can repeat what i sed in the review..

i thought the opening part when the klil kd bit his neck and the blood spurted out was great - as was the celeb killings
but i wasnt overly impressed
- too many failed attempts at plot
- what was the deal with the mail order russian bride
- too many questions unanswered

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
Originally posted by porge
i can repeat what i sed in the review..

i thought the opening part when the klil kd bit his neck and the blood spurted out was great - as was the celeb killings
but i wasnt overly impressed
- too many failed attempts at plot
- what was the deal with the mail order russian bride
- too many questions unanswered
you say that there were too many failed attempts at a plot. then you say too many questions unanswered...
which would you rather......
questions answered in an attempt at a plot or a lack of attempts overall?

personally i think this film was the most orsm movie this year.
dawn of the dead= better than LOTR and everything else that people seem to flock to.

this is definately something i have to go and see again

J

jhakka

The one thing I learned from this movie is that it all depends on what side of the door you're on.

If you're on the side that says "Push" and the zombies are on the side that says "Pull", you'll be fine because zombies don't understand the concept of pull.

But if you're on the side that says "Pull" and the zombies are on the side that says "Push" you're in trouble.

And if there's an automatic door between you, you're three kinds of screwed.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
it sucked.
how the hell did they get into the mall in the first place? one minute they were walking towards it, then the next there's that shot of them smashing one of the inward facing windows with a toilet. how the hell did they get into the shop in the first place before they smashed the window???

doma

rite...
HSC
**SPOILERS MAYBE**

andy died... i wanted him to live :(

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by victor..cleaner

which would you rather......
id rather no plot then a failed attempt

but i mean like unneccesary things like (shit i cant even remeber character names) the blonde nurse having it on with the guy that let himself die at the pier - where did that even come from?

and i agree smegthehead (tho i odnt know what scene he means) how did the zombies get into the mall..like the twitcher in the fountain

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
umm, obviously the romantic plot was just that, a romantic subplot, and also they were stuck together in an insular environment for an extended period of time... feelings developed. it happens. :rolleyes:

mightymest

the movie was hell crap
i was expecting some full on scary zombie movie
but it turned out to be one of those shitty movies were everyone has gun and is an excellent shot everytime and why the stupid charecters decide where there going to run next the zombie slowly walk towards them when other bits of the movies the zombie are as fast as the charecters
cracked me up though when the chick fell into the chainsaw

:chainsaw:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
I want to see it.

Someone said it might be a remake of Night of The living Dead, which I haven't seen either, but is pretty famous.

night of the living dead spawned the original dawn of the dead which was a kind of sequel. so this was a remake of a sequelish type thing. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)