Dawn of war 2 (1 Viewer)

charlen

HSC
hey i just brought the game and going to play it hardcore after the HSC im looking to team up with a couple of people and maybe start a clan or whatever any1 interested can replay here dont have live account yet

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Venerate the immortal emperor and strike down his foes.

collolup

HSC
all of you are fucking idiots, who the hell names thier profile charlen, and for the nerd who actually replied get a life and study

LordNecro

HSC
says the virgin who called himself "collolup", piss off if you aint gonna contribute. it's retards like you who wreck the internet, go cry to your "friends" on myspace.

charlen

HSC
all of you are fucking idiots, who the hell names thier profile charlen, and for the nerd who actually replied get a life and study
lol what a joke i doubt any girl would play this game so i think you are just an asshole who have issue with his pin and what a gay name.... collolup

00iCon

HSC
says the virgin who called himself "collolup", piss off if you aint gonna contribute. it's retards like you who wreck the internet, go cry to your "friends" on myspace.
NOOOOO DON'T!

an obvious troll with one post! A sockpuppet of the original poster, charlen. (sorry to insult you if it isn't)
Oh BTW I'd love to buy this and have a game. I'd also take this moment to invite everyone to the event in my sig (below). LAN PARTAY! and if you dont have FB, just PM me!

collolup

HSC
you are the one with no frends dude.and i am not a virgin just go ask your mum

collolup

HSC
chaeln and necro should go and be gay togather after hsc u should take turns eating each oher out

charlen

HSC
chaeln and necro should go and be gay togather after hsc u should take turns eating each oher out
learn to spell my name dude.... and dont hate the player hate the game @00icon no this asshole collolup is not a my sock puppet if it was i wouldnt have made him so gay

00iCon

HSC
learn to spell my name dude.... and dont hate the player hate the game @00icon no this asshole collolup is not a my sock puppet if it was i wouldnt have made him so gay
Ok then, sry bout that. He/she is just your ordinary troll then...

collolup

HSC
your name isnt worth learing to spell, you are just some stupid freak who is trying to sound all gangster when really your just some 15 yr old girl trying to act hard. You are the one that is saying that i suck your.....puppet? wow u didnt make your self look like a pedo ..nope not at all.

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
Where along the line did a Dawn of War 2 thread turn into a shit fight, exactly?

Just to contribute something, I reckon Dawn of War 2 is okay, but I reckon there are better RTS' out there.
I mean, Warhammer 40,000 is supposed is supposed to be an epic war with an epic backdrop, but I don't get that feeling with the troop numbers as ridiculously low as they are. And with all the scaling down they've done, it's more of a tactics game, if anything.

Simply put, Relic dumped the "tried-and-true" for the "new-but-questionable", and ended up creating a game that at the core is "Company of Heroes meets WH40k". You decide whether that's a good thing or not.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I havnt played DoW2 yeat, but i've heard its like Ground Control, and i played that, and i didnt like it.

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
I havnt played DoW2 yeat, but i've heard its like Ground Control, and i played that, and i didnt like it.
Well, the lion's share of DoW2 MP revolves around the taking and holding of territory, specifically resource points, that generate the resources you need to build troops, and in most games there is a number of so-called Victory Points that you (or your team) need to keep control of for a long enough time to win.

If that reminds you of Ground Control, you'd do good to look elsewhere. I, personally, wouldn't know (never even heard of Ground Control until you mentioned it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)