daytime classes? (1 Viewer)

layzie bone

Is it possible to get all your classes (including lectures and tutorials) during the daytime? Or are all the courses and classes planned already? I don't know much because I haven't been to enrolment since B Science is on 5th Feb. I don't really want to go home at night since Berala is like and hour train ride from Camp'Town. I also plan to get a job (maybe out in the city) and I plan to work in the arvo and night so that's why I don't the classes to be at night or arvo.

Thanks for your help.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah that really depends on what units/electives you choose to do. Don't they do the same lecture a few times a week and you can choose which better suits you? I don't wanna do evening classes - transport reasons.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
most courses are day courses, but there are courses that offer a day and evening option. Its all up to you.

TwistOfGold

HSC
How do we check our times for classes? wait... can we do that yet? I was a weeeeeee bit tired at enrolment... :p

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
sign on at the tutorial registration area on platform web. Or look at the timetables individually. The links are on the uws students page.... as for if you can do it yet, not sure. Just give it a go, if you cant then wait a few days and try again.

But looking at the timetables individually means you dont need to log on, so try that if viewing them the other way doesnt let you in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)