Dealing with Crime question (1 Viewer)

DarkPrince_87

HSC
Ok i wrote out a nice formal description of what should be done but due to my browser stuffing up i lost it, and i am too lazy to spend the nxt 20 mins typiing it up again, the fact of it was that if several schools complained to the BOS something could be done, this has happened before in a chemistry exam a few years ago, complaining to teachers doesnt receive the full outcome, what must be done is a few ppl must complain to their supervisors whom are able to make a formal complaint on behalf of students withing that test about a question, now one or two schools doing this does not qualify, if several schools took this matter into their own hands something could be done, i know this is asking for alot but would you rather take a risk on discretion getting taken into consideration because many others did bad or would you rather hope it gets graded up...these are alll big risks, i for one was relying on Legal Studies to get a good mark in the band 5's, in return hoping this would bring my UAI up....i dont want to take this risk so im hoping that several people get off their asses and complain...i know i am for one....please get a few classmates together and complain if they found it hard, the BOS might not listen to one or two schools but they have to listen to a few dozen...if you are going to request for your supervisor to make a formal complaint do so before maths....please state your school so we roughyl know how much schools are planning to complain, my school is Young High School

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)